Transportation to/from airport from Universal Resort

Curious question - what does Tony drive? I have seen the van on his website, but I also know he has other drivers. Do they all drive similar vans, or for small parties of 2, might they be in a car? I don't really care what it is, I was just wondering. I'm so excited to go, I can't stop thinking about details!

He drives a ten passenger vehicle no matter if it is only one passenger

His other drivers also can carry many peeps but those vehicles are not the large vehicles

Don’t know if any of his drivers using a basic car

Can someone please confirm if the Loews resorts at Uni provide transport to and from the airport included the hotel rate? Thank you.

Yes, Tony will take last minute reservations

aobh607@gmail.com

407 406 9093

If you call, leave a message
He usually does not answer his phone while driving

But, he will call you back
Tony has a 24/7 transportation service

Tell him I said "hey"....
I am assuming all this contact info is still ok? Glad I found this. We are a party of 9 just starting to book things and been wondering what our best options would be. Usually we drive to Florida but this is a quick trip so we are flying

Yes
The contact info is still the same

If you have a lot of luggage for the 9 people, let Tony know that

He can bring something with him to handle the luggage

I’ve previously used a car service for transportation between MCO and PBH. But reading these boards I’m unclear. Is it possible now to use Uber or Lyft (regular Uber, not the more expensive Uber) for transportation? If so, can anyone share typical costs. The last time we visited was May 2016.

Yes, now regular Uber drivers are picking up at MCO. Just make sure you get your luggage and head downstairs before calling them, they arrive pretty quickly as they hang out pretty close to the airport. They pick you up around the same area as the cabs, unlike the Uber Black cars that pick you up with the other livery vehicles.

Yes, now regular Uber drivers are picking up at MCO. Just make sure you get your luggage and head downstairs before calling them, they arrive pretty quickly as they hang out pretty close to the airport. They pick you up around the same area as the cabs, unlike the Uber Black cars that pick you up with the other livery vehicles.

Thanks for the this info. Thanks as well Macraven

Another fan of Tony Hinds here. We used his service February 2018 to go from AKL to Universal's Royal pacific resort (with a stop at Publix on the way) and then from Royal pacific to the airport 2 days later. He has a wonderful personality and is very friendly and accommodating. We liked him so much, we used his service last week from MCO to Port Canaveral (with a stop at Publix), Port Canaveral to Univeral's Portofino Bay (with another stop at Publix) and then from Portofino Bay to the airport. We have another Universal trip planned for February 2019 and will be using his service again, no question. He's a gem!

Has anyone used the Universal shuttle and if so, how was your experience?
There have been a couple of threads earlier this year about that shuttle bus

Use the search button and they should
show up

I can’t remember all type / details from what posters listed in them

I used the Star shuttle before but it was many years ago

FYI - we booked with Tony Hinds for next week and it is $190 round trip from Sanford airport to Cabana Bay.

I’d like to know too!

Terrible! Don't, just don't!

I used it a few years ago on a quick budget trip. The trip to Universal was okay (although we had to wait for the van and stop at one other hotel before ours). The trip to the airport was a nightmare. They finally got there to pick me up less than 1 hour before my flight and after three panicked phone calls to their "service center." The worst part was that no one seemed especially disturbed by my experience. Then I looked up the reviews of them and realized why. The Superstar shuttle is NOT run by Universal so there is no one "in charge" of guest satisfaction.

From then on, I vowed that I would spend the extra money and use Tony Hinds. It is worth it for my piece of mind. Plus Tony is a rare gem and having him meet us at the airport is like meeting an old friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!