Travel Changes?

Our May 17 Rhine River Cruise was cancelled. My TA hasn't been notified yet but will request a full refund for us. Still have to wait awhile to cancel our airfare, airlines are swamped - we bought insurance for both the flight and the trip so hopefully we can get our airfare back too!
I guess it probably takes ABD a while to notify a whole ship's worth of families, vs the 40 per land ABD. Friends of mine on the same May 14 cruise as I have not been notified yet, either. :( Unfortunately, most trip insurance is not going to cover you for epidemic/pandemic related things. If you can get them to cover it because your tour was cancelled vs because of the corona virus, let us know!

Sayhello

I was looking through my Rhine ABD travel agreement and I really hope they aren't going to try to invoke this:

􏰸􏰑􏰸􏰺􏰶􏰖􏰩􏰖􏰽ITINERARY CHANGES AND CANCELLATION BY US: We will make every reasonable effort to operate the vacations as advertised; however, we and tour operator reserve the right to curtail or modify the itinerary, or to substitute activities, hotels, meals or transportation as we deem necessary. Please also note that during certain holidays and peak periods or due to repairs or renovations, some activities may be disrupted or unavailable. Deviations from planned vacation package itineraries or any aspects of the travel may occur. If for river cruise packages conditions make cruise routes unsafe for navigation or in other respects, or raise sufficient doubt about safety, we and tour operator reserve the right to modify or provide alternate services, which may include, but are not limited to, providing accommodation on the docked ship or on land and/or substituting ground arrangements for river cruise transportation. None of these modifications or changes shall affect the vacation package price or entitle you to any credit or refund.
􏰸􏰑􏰸􏰺􏰶􏰖􏰩􏰖􏰽 􏰗􏱈􏰩􏰺􏰻􏰶􏰷 􏰩􏰺􏰬 􏰗􏰩􏰺􏰗􏰶􏰠􏰠􏰩􏰑􏰸􏰹􏰺 􏰱􏰽 􏰼􏰷􏰥 􏰲􏰔 􏰢􏰈􏰊􏰊 􏰙􏰆􏱁􏰔 􏰔􏰓􏰔􏰒􏰫 􏰒􏰔􏰆􏰐􏰎􏰏􏰆􏰡􏰊􏰔 􏰔􏰚􏰚􏰎􏰒􏰍 􏰍􏰎 􏰎􏰤􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰍􏰔 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰓􏰆􏰉􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐 􏰆􏰐 􏰆􏰪􏰓􏰔􏰒􏰍􏰈􏰐􏰔􏰪􏱖 􏰟􏰎􏰢􏰔􏰓􏰔􏰒􏰳 􏰢􏰔 􏰆􏰏􏰪 􏰍􏰎􏰧􏰒 􏰎􏰤􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰍􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰐􏰔􏰒􏰓􏰔 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰒􏰈􏰇􏰟􏰍 􏰍􏰎 􏰉􏰧􏰒􏰍􏰆􏰈􏰊 􏰎􏰒 􏰙􏰎􏰪􏰈􏰚􏰫 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰏􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰒􏰫􏰳 􏰎􏰒 􏰍􏰎 􏰐􏰧􏰡􏰐􏰍􏰈􏰍􏰧􏰍􏰔 􏰆􏰉􏰍􏰈􏰓􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰔􏰐􏰳 􏰟􏰎􏰍􏰔􏰊􏰐􏰳 􏰙􏰔􏰆􏰊􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰍􏰒􏰆􏰏􏰐􏰤􏰎􏰒􏰍􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰆􏰐 􏰢􏰔 􏰪􏰔􏰔􏰙 􏰏􏰔􏰉􏰔􏰐􏰐􏰆􏰒􏰫􏰦 􏰵􏰊􏰔􏰆􏰐􏰔 􏰆􏰊􏰐􏰎 􏰏􏰎􏰍􏰔 􏰍􏰟􏰆􏰍 􏰪􏰧􏰒􏰈􏰏􏰇 􏰉􏰔􏰒􏰍􏰆􏰈􏰏 􏰟􏰎􏰊􏰈􏰪􏰆􏰫􏰐 􏰆􏰏􏰪 􏰤􏰔􏰆􏱁 􏰤􏰔􏰒􏰈􏰎􏰪􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰪􏰧􏰔 􏰍􏰎 􏰒􏰔􏰤􏰆􏰈􏰒􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰏􏰎􏰓􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐􏰳 􏰐􏰎􏰙􏰔 􏰆􏰉􏰍􏰈􏰓􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰔􏰐 􏰙􏰆􏰫 􏰡􏰔 􏰪􏰈􏰐􏰒􏰧􏰤􏰍􏰔􏰪 􏰎􏰒 􏰧􏰏􏰆􏰓􏰆􏰈􏰊􏰆􏰡􏰊􏰔􏰦 􏰬􏰔􏰓􏰈􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐 􏰚􏰒􏰎􏰙 􏰤􏰊􏰆􏰏􏰏􏰔􏰪 􏰓􏰆􏰉􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰤􏰆􏰉􏱁􏰆􏰇􏰔 􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰏􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰒􏰈􏰔􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰆􏰏􏰫 􏰆􏰐􏰤􏰔􏰉􏰍􏰐 􏰎􏰚 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰍􏰒􏰆􏰓􏰔􏰊 􏰙􏰆􏰫 􏰎􏰉􏰉􏰧􏰒􏰦 􏰸􏰚 􏰚􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰈􏰓􏰔􏰒 􏰉􏰒􏰧􏰈􏰐􏰔 􏰤􏰆􏰉􏱁􏰆􏰇􏰔􏰐 􏰉􏰎􏰏􏰪􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐 􏰙􏰆􏱁􏰔 􏰉􏰒􏰧􏰈􏰐􏰔 􏰒􏰎􏰧􏰍􏰔􏰐 􏰧􏰏􏰐􏰆􏰚􏰔 􏰚􏰎􏰒 􏰏􏰆􏰓􏰈􏰇􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰎􏰒 􏰈􏰏 􏰎􏰍􏰟􏰔􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰐􏰤􏰔􏰉􏰍􏰐􏰳 􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰆􏰈􏰐􏰔 􏰐􏰧􏰚􏰚􏰈􏰉􏰈􏰔􏰏􏰍 􏰪􏰎􏰧􏰡􏰍 􏰆􏰡􏰎􏰧􏰍 􏰐􏰆􏰚􏰔􏰍􏰫􏰳 􏰢􏰔 􏰆􏰏􏰪 􏰍􏰎􏰧􏰒 􏰎􏰤􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰍􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰐􏰔􏰒􏰓􏰔 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰒􏰈􏰇􏰟􏰍 􏰍􏰎 􏰙􏰎􏰪􏰈􏰚􏰫 􏰎􏰒 􏰤􏰒􏰎􏰓􏰈􏰪􏰔 􏰆􏰊􏰍􏰔􏰒􏰏􏰆􏰍􏰔 􏰐􏰔􏰒􏰓􏰈􏰉􏰔􏰐􏰳 􏰢􏰟􏰈􏰉􏰟 􏰙􏰆􏰫 􏰈􏰏􏰉􏰊􏰧􏰪􏰔􏰳 􏰡􏰧􏰍 􏰆􏰒􏰔 􏰏􏰎􏰍 􏰊􏰈􏰙􏰈􏰍􏰔􏰪 􏰍􏰎􏰳 􏰤􏰒􏰎􏰓􏰈􏰪􏰈􏰏􏰇 􏰆􏰉􏰉􏰎􏰙􏰙􏰎􏰪􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰎􏰏 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰪􏰎􏰉􏱁􏰔􏰪 􏰐􏰟􏰈􏰤 􏰎􏰒 􏰎􏰏 􏰊􏰆􏰏􏰪 􏰆􏰏􏰪􏰁􏰎􏰒 􏰐􏰧􏰡􏰐􏰍􏰈􏰍􏰧􏰍􏰈􏰏􏰇 􏰇􏰒􏰎􏰧􏰏􏰪 􏰆􏰒􏰒􏰆􏰏􏰇􏰔􏰙􏰔􏰏􏰍􏰐 􏰚􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰈􏰓􏰔􏰒 􏰉􏰒􏰧􏰈􏰐􏰔 􏰍􏰒􏰆􏰏􏰐􏰤􏰎􏰒􏰍􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰦 􏰺􏰎􏰏􏰔 􏰎􏰚 􏰍􏰟􏰔􏰐􏰔 􏰙􏰎􏰪􏰈􏰚􏰈􏰉􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰉􏰟􏰆􏰏􏰇􏰔􏰐 􏰐􏰟􏰆􏰊􏰊 􏰆􏰚􏰚􏰔􏰉􏰍 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰓􏰆􏰉􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰤􏰆􏰉􏱁􏰆􏰇􏰔 􏰤􏰒􏰈􏰉􏰔 􏰎􏰒 􏰔􏰏􏰍􏰈􏰍􏰊􏰔 􏰫􏰎􏰧 􏰍􏰎 􏰆􏰏􏰫 􏰉􏰒􏰔􏰪􏰈􏰍 􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰚􏰧􏰏􏰪􏰦
􏰗􏱈􏰩􏰺􏰻􏰶􏰷 􏰩􏰺􏰬 􏰗􏰩􏰺􏰗􏰶􏰠􏰠􏰩􏰑􏰸􏰹􏰺 􏰱􏰽 􏰼􏰷􏰥 􏰲􏰔 􏰢􏰈􏰊􏰊 􏰙􏰆􏱁􏰔 􏰔􏰓􏰔􏰒􏰫 􏰒􏰔􏰆􏰐􏰎􏰏􏰆􏰡􏰊􏰔 􏰔􏰚􏰚􏰎􏰒􏰍 􏰍􏰎 􏰎􏰤􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰍􏰔 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰓􏰆􏰉􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐 􏰆􏰐 􏰆􏰪􏰓􏰔􏰒􏰍􏰈􏰐􏰔􏰪􏱖 􏰟􏰎􏰢􏰔􏰓􏰔􏰒􏰳 􏰢􏰔 􏰆􏰏􏰪 􏰍􏰎􏰧􏰒 􏰎􏰤􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰍􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰐􏰔􏰒􏰓􏰔 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰒􏰈􏰇􏰟􏰍 􏰍􏰎 􏰉􏰧􏰒􏰍􏰆􏰈􏰊 􏰎􏰒 􏰙􏰎􏰪􏰈􏰚􏰫 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰏􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰒􏰫􏰳 􏰎􏰒 􏰍􏰎 􏰐􏰧􏰡􏰐􏰍􏰈􏰍􏰧􏰍􏰔 􏰆􏰉􏰍􏰈􏰓􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰔􏰐􏰳 􏰟􏰎􏰍􏰔􏰊􏰐􏰳 􏰙􏰔􏰆􏰊􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰍􏰒􏰆􏰏􏰐􏰤􏰎􏰒􏰍􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰆􏰐 􏰢􏰔 􏰪􏰔􏰔􏰙 􏰏􏰔􏰉􏰔􏰐􏰐􏰆􏰒􏰫􏰦 􏰵􏰊􏰔􏰆􏰐􏰔 􏰆􏰊􏰐􏰎 􏰏􏰎􏰍􏰔 􏰍􏰟􏰆􏰍 􏰪􏰧􏰒􏰈􏰏􏰇 􏰉􏰔􏰒􏰍􏰆􏰈􏰏 􏰟􏰎􏰊􏰈􏰪􏰆􏰫􏰐 􏰆􏰏􏰪 􏰤􏰔􏰆􏱁 􏰤􏰔􏰒􏰈􏰎􏰪􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰪􏰧􏰔 􏰍􏰎 􏰒􏰔􏰤􏰆􏰈􏰒􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰏􏰎􏰓􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐􏰳 􏰐􏰎􏰙􏰔 􏰆􏰉􏰍􏰈􏰓􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰔􏰐 􏰙􏰆􏰫 􏰡􏰔 􏰪􏰈􏰐􏰒􏰧􏰤􏰍􏰔􏰪 􏰎􏰒 􏰧􏰏􏰆􏰓􏰆􏰈􏰊􏰆􏰡􏰊􏰔􏰦 􏰬􏰔􏰓􏰈􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐 􏰚􏰒􏰎􏰙 􏰤􏰊􏰆􏰏􏰏􏰔􏰪 􏰓􏰆􏰉􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰤􏰆􏰉􏱁􏰆􏰇􏰔 􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰏􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰒􏰈􏰔􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰆􏰏􏰫 􏰆􏰐􏰤􏰔􏰉􏰍􏰐 􏰎􏰚 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰍􏰒􏰆􏰓􏰔􏰊 􏰙􏰆􏰫 􏰎􏰉􏰉􏰧􏰒􏰦 􏰸􏰚 􏰚􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰈􏰓􏰔􏰒 􏰉􏰒􏰧􏰈􏰐􏰔 􏰤􏰆􏰉􏱁􏰆􏰇􏰔􏰐 􏰉􏰎􏰏􏰪􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐 􏰙􏰆􏱁􏰔 􏰉􏰒􏰧􏰈􏰐􏰔 􏰒􏰎􏰧􏰍􏰔􏰐 􏰧􏰏􏰐􏰆􏰚􏰔 􏰚􏰎􏰒 􏰏􏰆􏰓􏰈􏰇􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰎􏰒 􏰈􏰏 􏰎􏰍􏰟􏰔􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰐􏰤􏰔􏰉􏰍􏰐􏰳 􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰆􏰈􏰐􏰔 􏰐􏰧􏰚􏰚􏰈􏰉􏰈􏰔􏰏􏰍 􏰪􏰎􏰧􏰡􏰍 􏰆􏰡􏰎􏰧􏰍 􏰐􏰆􏰚􏰔􏰍􏰫􏰳 􏰢􏰔 􏰆􏰏􏰪 􏰍􏰎􏰧􏰒 􏰎􏰤􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰍􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰐􏰔􏰒􏰓􏰔 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰒􏰈􏰇􏰟􏰍 􏰍􏰎 􏰙􏰎􏰪􏰈􏰚􏰫 􏰎􏰒 􏰤􏰒􏰎􏰓􏰈􏰪􏰔 􏰆􏰊􏰍􏰔􏰒􏰏􏰆􏰍􏰔 􏰐􏰔􏰒􏰓􏰈􏰉􏰔􏰐􏰳 􏰢􏰟􏰈􏰉􏰟 􏰙􏰆􏰫 􏰈􏰏􏰉􏰊􏰧􏰪􏰔􏰳 􏰡􏰧􏰍 􏰆􏰒􏰔 􏰏􏰎􏰍 􏰊􏰈􏰙􏰈􏰍􏰔􏰪 􏰍􏰎􏰳 􏰤􏰒􏰎􏰓􏰈􏰪􏰈􏰏􏰇 􏰆􏰉􏰉􏰎􏰙􏰙􏰎􏰪􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰎􏰏 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰪􏰎􏰉􏱁􏰔􏰪 􏰐􏰟􏰈􏰤 􏰎􏰒 􏰎􏰏 􏰊􏰆􏰏􏰪 􏰆􏰏􏰪􏰁􏰎􏰒 􏰐􏰧􏰡􏰐􏰍􏰈􏰍􏰧􏰍􏰈􏰏􏰇 􏰇􏰒􏰎􏰧􏰏􏰪 􏰆􏰒􏰒􏰆􏰏􏰇􏰔􏰙􏰔􏰏􏰍􏰐 􏰚􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰈􏰓􏰔􏰒 􏰉􏰒􏰧􏰈􏰐􏰔 􏰍􏰒􏰆􏰏􏰐􏰤􏰎􏰒􏰍􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰦 􏰺􏰎􏰏􏰔 􏰎􏰚 􏰍􏰟􏰔􏰐􏰔 􏰙􏰎􏰪􏰈􏰚􏰈􏰉􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰉􏰟􏰆􏰏􏰇􏰔􏰐 􏰐􏰟􏰆􏰊􏰊 􏰆􏰚􏰚􏰔􏰉􏰍 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰓􏰆􏰉􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰤􏰆􏰉􏱁􏰆􏰇􏰔 􏰤􏰒􏰈􏰉􏰔 􏰎􏰒 􏰔􏰏􏰍􏰈􏰍􏰊􏰔 􏰫􏰎􏰧 􏰍􏰎 􏰆􏰏􏰫 􏰉􏰒􏰔􏰪􏰈􏰍 􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰚􏰧􏰏􏰪􏰦

􏰸􏰑􏰸􏰺􏰶􏰖􏰩􏰖􏰽 􏰗􏱈􏰩􏰺􏰻􏰶􏰷 􏰩􏰺􏰬 􏰗􏰩􏰺􏰗􏰶􏰠􏰠􏰩􏰑􏰸􏰹􏰺 􏰱􏰽 􏰼􏰷􏰥 􏰲􏰔 􏰢􏰈􏰊􏰊 􏰙􏰆􏱁􏰔 􏰔􏰓􏰔􏰒􏰫 􏰒􏰔􏰆􏰐􏰎􏰏􏰆􏰡􏰊􏰔 􏰔􏰚􏰚􏰎􏰒􏰍 􏰍􏰎 􏰎􏰤􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰍􏰔 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰓􏰆􏰉􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐 􏰆􏰐 􏰆􏰪􏰓􏰔􏰒􏰍􏰈􏰐􏰔􏰪􏱖 􏰟􏰎􏰢􏰔􏰓􏰔􏰒􏰳 􏰢􏰔 􏰆􏰏􏰪 􏰍􏰎􏰧􏰒 􏰎􏰤􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰍􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰐􏰔􏰒􏰓􏰔 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰒􏰈􏰇􏰟􏰍 􏰍􏰎 􏰉􏰧􏰒􏰍􏰆􏰈􏰊 􏰎􏰒 􏰙􏰎􏰪􏰈􏰚􏰫 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰏􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰒􏰫􏰳 􏰎􏰒 􏰍􏰎 􏰐􏰧􏰡􏰐􏰍􏰈􏰍􏰧􏰍􏰔 􏰆􏰉􏰍􏰈􏰓􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰔􏰐􏰳 􏰟􏰎􏰍􏰔􏰊􏰐􏰳 􏰙􏰔􏰆􏰊􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰍􏰒􏰆􏰏􏰐􏰤􏰎􏰒􏰍􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰆􏰐 􏰢􏰔 􏰪􏰔􏰔􏰙 􏰏􏰔􏰉􏰔􏰐􏰐􏰆􏰒􏰫􏰦 􏰵􏰊􏰔􏰆􏰐􏰔 􏰆􏰊􏰐􏰎 􏰏􏰎􏰍􏰔 􏰍􏰟􏰆􏰍 􏰪􏰧􏰒􏰈􏰏􏰇 􏰉􏰔􏰒􏰍􏰆􏰈􏰏 􏰟􏰎􏰊􏰈􏰪􏰆􏰫􏰐 􏰆􏰏􏰪 􏰤􏰔􏰆􏱁 􏰤􏰔􏰒􏰈􏰎􏰪􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰪􏰧􏰔 􏰍􏰎 􏰒􏰔􏰤􏰆􏰈􏰒􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰏􏰎􏰓􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐􏰳 􏰐􏰎􏰙􏰔 􏰆􏰉􏰍􏰈􏰓􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰔􏰐 􏰙􏰆􏰫 􏰡􏰔 􏰪􏰈􏰐􏰒􏰧􏰤􏰍􏰔􏰪 􏰎􏰒 􏰧􏰏􏰆􏰓􏰆􏰈􏰊􏰆􏰡􏰊􏰔􏰦 􏰬􏰔􏰓􏰈􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐 􏰚􏰒􏰎􏰙 􏰤􏰊􏰆􏰏􏰏􏰔􏰪 􏰓􏰆􏰉􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰤􏰆􏰉􏱁􏰆􏰇􏰔 􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰏􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰒􏰈􏰔􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰆􏰏􏰫 􏰆􏰐􏰤􏰔􏰉􏰍􏰐 􏰎􏰚 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰍􏰒􏰆􏰓􏰔􏰊 􏰙􏰆􏰫 􏰎􏰉􏰉􏰧􏰒􏰦 􏰸􏰚 􏰚􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰈􏰓􏰔􏰒 􏰉􏰒􏰧􏰈􏰐􏰔 􏰤􏰆􏰉􏱁􏰆􏰇􏰔􏰐 􏰉􏰎􏰏􏰪􏰈􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐 􏰙􏰆􏱁􏰔 􏰉􏰒􏰧􏰈􏰐􏰔 􏰒􏰎􏰧􏰍􏰔􏰐 􏰧􏰏􏰐􏰆􏰚􏰔 􏰚􏰎􏰒 􏰏􏰆􏰓􏰈􏰇􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰎􏰒 􏰈􏰏 􏰎􏰍􏰟􏰔􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰐􏰤􏰔􏰉􏰍􏰐􏰳 􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰆􏰈􏰐􏰔 􏰐􏰧􏰚􏰚􏰈􏰉􏰈􏰔􏰏􏰍 􏰪􏰎􏰧􏰡􏰍 􏰆􏰡􏰎􏰧􏰍 􏰐􏰆􏰚􏰔􏰍􏰫􏰳 􏰢􏰔 􏰆􏰏􏰪 􏰍􏰎􏰧􏰒 􏰎􏰤􏰔􏰒􏰆􏰍􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰐􏰔􏰒􏰓􏰔 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰒􏰈􏰇􏰟􏰍 􏰍􏰎 􏰙􏰎􏰪􏰈􏰚􏰫 􏰎􏰒 􏰤􏰒􏰎􏰓􏰈􏰪􏰔 􏰆􏰊􏰍􏰔􏰒􏰏􏰆􏰍􏰔 􏰐􏰔􏰒􏰓􏰈􏰉􏰔􏰐􏰳 􏰢􏰟􏰈􏰉􏰟 􏰙􏰆􏰫 􏰈􏰏􏰉􏰊􏰧􏰪􏰔􏰳 􏰡􏰧􏰍 􏰆􏰒􏰔 􏰏􏰎􏰍 􏰊􏰈􏰙􏰈􏰍􏰔􏰪 􏰍􏰎􏰳 􏰤􏰒􏰎􏰓􏰈􏰪􏰈􏰏􏰇 􏰆􏰉􏰉􏰎􏰙􏰙􏰎􏰪􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰎􏰏 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰪􏰎􏰉􏱁􏰔􏰪 􏰐􏰟􏰈􏰤 􏰎􏰒 􏰎􏰏 􏰊􏰆􏰏􏰪 􏰆􏰏􏰪􏰁􏰎􏰒 􏰐􏰧􏰡􏰐􏰍􏰈􏰍􏰧􏰍􏰈􏰏􏰇 􏰇􏰒􏰎􏰧􏰏􏰪 􏰆􏰒􏰒􏰆􏰏􏰇􏰔􏰙􏰔􏰏􏰍􏰐 􏰚􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰈􏰓􏰔􏰒 􏰉􏰒􏰧􏰈􏰐􏰔 􏰍􏰒􏰆􏰏􏰐􏰤􏰎􏰒􏰍􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰦 􏰺􏰎􏰏􏰔 􏰎􏰚 􏰍􏰟􏰔􏰐􏰔 􏰙􏰎􏰪􏰈􏰚􏰈􏰉􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏􏰐 􏰎􏰒 􏰉􏰟􏰆􏰏􏰇􏰔􏰐 􏰐􏰟􏰆􏰊􏰊 􏰆􏰚􏰚􏰔􏰉􏰍 􏰍􏰟􏰔 􏰓􏰆􏰉􏰆􏰍􏰈􏰎􏰏 􏰤􏰆􏰉􏱁􏰆􏰇􏰔 􏰤􏰒􏰈􏰉􏰔 􏰎􏰒 􏰔􏰏􏰍􏰈􏰍􏰊􏰔 􏰫􏰎􏰧 􏰍􏰎 􏰆􏰏􏰫 􏰉􏰒􏰔􏰪􏰈􏰍 􏰎􏰒 􏰒􏰔􏰚􏰧􏰏􏰪􏰦
I would be so mad if I saw that. This basically makes it that they are money hungry and will do anything just to make sure the trip goes on. When you book a vacation you want to get what you paid for. If they change or modify everything on the itinerary nothing is guaranteed. They should just cancel at that point before you get disappointed customers.

Personally I wouldn't book anything with ABD right now. To get your deposit back you need to cancel like within 10 or 14 days to get your deposit back. Which is the shortest time frame with Disney. In addition, I'm not sure if my vacationists did this right, but for those that book 2 rooms, are they on the same reservation number? My parents are with me for next year's cruise, and I have a feeling they don't want to travel unless the vaccine is available. I'm worried that the deposit I paid for them will be lost and can't transfer into my own reservation. Even though I am the one that booked and everything is paid under my name :(.

Well, the good news is that all of the Tour providers that I've heard back from so far have been totally understanding, and will be giving me refunds. Fat Tire Tours asked me to leave it as a travel credit if I can, and I'm still thinking that one over (it was less than $30). The owner of the beautiful B&B I was so looking forward to staying at in Normandy said "sorry to hear, but….. we expected." :( Just one more tour provider to hear from (Normandy beaches tour) and then waiting to see what to do about the one tour that was non-refundable (food tour in Lyon). So not the worst as far as that part is concerned.

Still waiting to see what happens with Delta. I know they're still scrambling, and re-arranging flights, and their current published policies are only through the end of April (and their website asks you to only contact them if your flight is in the next 72 hours). Plus, after 4 significant changes to my ticket, 3 out of the 5 legs are on Air France as a codeshare, and they are saying "Due to increasing travel restrictions, and faced with a sharp decline in demand, we will be reducing our flight capacity by up to 90% over the next few days. This capacity reduction is currently planned to last 2 months." So I'll wait a bit to contact Delta, and just see what happens. I'm hoping they either cancel my flights or change them so drastically that I can just get a refund. I also need to call the trip insurance folks & see what happens to that, since I'm pretty sure I can't make any sort of claim.

This is the first time in I can't remember how long that I haven't had an active ticker in my signature. :(

Sayhello

Last edited:
Well, the good news is that all of the Tour providers that I've heard back from so far have been totally understanding, and will be giving me refunds. Fat Tire Tours asked me to leave it as a travel credit if I can, and I'm still thinking that one over (it was less than $30). The owner of the beautiful B&B I was so looking forward to staying at in Normandy said "sorry to hear, but….. we expected." :( Just one more tour provider to hear from (Normandy beaches tour) and they waiting to see what to do about the one tour that was non-refundable (food tour in Lyon). So not the worst as far as that part is concerned.

Still waiting to see what happens with Delta. I know they're still scrambling, and re-arranging flights, and their current published policies are only through the end of April (and their website asks you to only contact them if your flight is in the next 72 hours). Plus, after 4 significant changes to my ticket, 3 out of the 5 legs are on Air France as a codeshare, and they are saying "Due to increasing travel restrictions, and faced with a sharp decline in demand, we will be reducing our flight capacity by up to 90% over the next few days. This capacity reduction is currently planned to last 2 months." So I'll wait a bit to contact Delta, and just see what happens. I'm hoping they either cancel my flights or change them so drastically that I can just get a refund. I also need to call the trip insurance folks & see what happens to that, since I'm pretty sure I can't make any sort of claim.

This is the first time in I can't remember how long that I haven't had an active ticker in my signature. :(

Sayhello
@sayhello Delta is doing changes for international flights to May!

"Delta is waiving all change fees for travel impacted by coronavirus. This applies to all domestic and international travel departing in March, April or May 2020, as well as all tickets purchased in March 2020.  "
https://www.delta.com/us/en/advisories/coronavirus-travel/cancel-change-requirements

@sayhello Delta is doing changes for international flights to May!

"Delta is waiving all change fees for travel impacted by coronavirus. This applies to all domestic and international travel departing in March, April or May 2020, as well as all tickets purchased in March 2020.  "
https://www.delta.com/us/en/advisories/coronavirus-travel/cancel-change-requirements
Thanks! I'll go check. I'd rather get a refund than a travel credit, because I'm pretty positive I won't be traveling that far this year. But we shall see!

Sayhello

and the numbers continue to go up in europe.
When you think they couldn't possibly go up, they do.

793 people died in Italy today from covid-19, taking the total dead in Italy to 4,825.
Total confirmed cases in italy = 53,578 (up today by 6,557)....
and they have even more people in serious/critical condition than yesterday (despite all those deaths)

and Spain, France, the UK, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium all have climbing death rates.
Just as they said it would, as the numbers rise the death rate accelerates when the medical system becomes overwhelmed.

I'm still not sure if flattening the curve was necessarily the way to go, despite what we see in Italy.
The damage to the economy from attempting to flatten the curve is so extreme it seems an argument can be made for just letting the brush fire go until it burns itself out.
My husband argues with me that what has been done (shutting down the economy and sheltering in place) is the only ethical choice.
But i'm not sure. I just don't know.

793 people died in Italy today from covid-19, taking the total dead in Italy to 4,825.
and they have even more people in serious/critical condition than yesterday (despite all those deaths)

and Spain, France, the UK, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium all have climbing death rates.
Just as they said it would, as the numbers rise the death rate accelerates when the medical system becomes overwhelmed.

I'm still not sure if flattening the curve was necessarily the way to go, despite what we see in Italy.
The damage to the economy from attempting to flatten the curve is so extreme it seems an argument can be made for just letting the brush fire go until it burns itself out.
My husband argues with me that what has been done (shutting down the economy and sheltering in place) is the only ethical choice.
Thanks for keeping us updated. My husband and I have had the same conversation. We are potentially saving lives by flattening the curve, but at the same time we may be costing lives due to the economic impact we are inflicting on the entire world. I have heard experts in several fields make their arguments but the truth is no body knows how to deal with this because nobody has had any experience with anything like this.
A few weeks ago I jumped on this board because like all of you I was concerned about missing my trip or losing out on some money. But at this point I don’t even care about my trip or the few thousand I may lose. I just want things to go back to normal or at least learn what the new normal is going to be like. I work in aviation and they are forecasting a 40% downturn in 2020. Honestly I think “they” are being optimistic.

Thanks for keeping us updated. My husband and I have had the same conversation. We are potentially saving lives by flattening the curve, but at the same time we may be costing lives due to the economic impact we are inflicting on the entire world. I have heard experts in several fields make their arguments but the truth is no body knows how to deal with this because nobody has had any experience with anything like this.
A few weeks ago I jumped on this board because like all of you I was concerned about missing my trip or losing out on some money. But at this point I don’t even care about my trip or the few thousand I may lose. I just want things to go back to normal or at least learn what the new normal is going to be like. I work in aviation and they are forecasting a 40% downturn in 2020. Honestly I think “they” are being optimistic.
I think many of us are having these types of conversations. I think they will be studying this one in social studies for years.

I love ABD's trips. I *adore* the Adventure Guides. But somebody running the show is having some real issues.

Sayhello
I agree.

I hope ABD realizes that the more flexible the policies are today about COVID-19, the more likely I will keep my current trips and book more in the future. The more strict the policies, the less likely I will book future trips and look elsewhere.
It's customer service.

But somebody running the show is having some real issues.
I'm not sure how much of an impact this had but Bob Chapek was the chairman of the group that included ABD. I wonder if his transition to CEO affected the decision-making tree. It's not an excuse and the current Senior VP of signature experiences is probably more to blame but it's something to think about.

I agree about flattening the curve. The economic ramifications are massive... working in the banking industry, I can say the sharp downturn is comparable to the virus spreading but even worse. I’m not saying it’s the wrong move but it’s going to cost people a lot. If you look at poorer nations, people are already starting to turn to crime because of the shutdown. I really hope they find some other way if and when there is a second wave of this ...

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-the-hammer-and-the-dance-be9337092b56
Here's an interesting article on different outcomes based on different coronavirus strategies.

I have the same discussion with my DH, who is all for just letting everyone die that's going to die. As a physician, I disagree. Not only because I'm in the job to keep people healthy and alive, but because there will be wider ramifications. Because it won't just be coronavirus victims. It will also be almost anyone else that needed timely emergency care (heart attacks, strokes, trauma), ICU beds (the list is too long to begin), and even those who just need supportive care and may not get it because resources are limited. Those medical care workers who are overworked and under supplied will, guaranteed, also get sick, and some will die. It takes almost a decade to train up new doctors and get them at least enough experience to be really good. Nurses, slightly less time. I've heard stats anywhere from 14-19% fatality for age 70 and older. That is a HUGE chunk of the population that would disappear, assuming that most older people will eventually be exposed to the virus. We could have 10's of millions of younger adults that survive, but with pulmonary fibrosis, needing medical care and possibly unable to work. What will that do to our economy?

So we have a huge recession/depression. But our health care system survives more or less intact and our population is overall healthier with less long term problems. And we've had time to develop a vaccine or treatment that controls the virus.

There are no good choices here. Just less awful ones.

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-the-hammer-and-the-dance-be9337092b56
Here's an interesting article on different outcomes based on different coronavirus strategies.

I have the same discussion with my DH, who is all for just letting everyone die that's going to die. As a physician, I disagree. Not only because I'm in the job to keep people healthy and alive, but because there will be wider ramifications. Because it won't just be coronavirus victims. It will also be almost anyone else that needed timely emergency care (heart attacks, strokes, trauma), ICU beds (the list is too long to begin), and even those who just need supportive care and may not get it because resources are limited. Those medical care workers who are overworked and under supplied will, guaranteed, also get sick, and some will die. It takes almost a decade to train up new doctors and get them at least enough experience to be really good. Nurses, slightly less time. I've heard stats anywhere from 14-19% fatality for age 70 and older. That is a HUGE chunk of the population that would disappear, assuming that most older people will eventually be exposed to the virus. We could have 10's of millions of younger adults that survive, but with pulmonary fibrosis, needing medical care and possibly unable to work. What will that do to our economy?

So we have a huge recession/depression. But our health care system survives more or less intact and our population is overall healthier with less long term problems. And we've had time to develop a vaccine or treatment that controls the virus.

There are no good choices here. Just less awful ones.
I *SO* totally agree with this. Not doing anything is *NOT* an option. Just look at Italy, which just didn't do enough soon enough, and that should answer any speculation about doing nothing.

Sayhello

I love ABD's trips. I *adore* the Adventure Guides. But somebody running the show is having some real issues.

Sayhello

Some old episodes of dis unplugged from like 10 years ago talk about major issues they used to have with ABD administrators...to the point where Dreams stopped selling the product. It almost seems like this current crisis has exposed that things at the top at ABD still have issues...

I think people in the Medical profession, working to help folks in this time of crisis, should totally be given special consideration by ABD. You are needed, and your sacrifices should be rewarded with consideration.

Sayhello

totally agree!

totally agree...as much as i would like
Delta continues to lead the way by waiving fees for May international flights. United and American are still until end of April.

https://www.delta.com/us/en/advisories/coronavirus-travel/cancel-change-requirementsDelta is waiving all change fees for travel impacted by coronavirus. This applies to all U.S. domestic and international travel departing in March or April 2020, international flights departing in May 2020, as well as all tickets purchased in March 2020. 

I kind of wish airlines would go beyond waiving change fees to actually refunding...i know that’s probably a pipe dream though because it would totally wipe out airlines finances.

I now have ‘credits’ for two different airlines to use by the end of the year...who the heck knows what’s going to happen.

totally agree!

totally agree...as much as i would like

I kind of wish airlines would go beyond waiving change fees to actually refunding...i know that’s probably a pipe dream though because it would totally wipe out airlines finances.

I now have ‘credits’ for two different airlines to use by the end of the year...who the heck knows what’s going to happen.
If you use the credits for smaller lower fare trips, the rest gets given back as a voucher that has 1 year of use from the time of voucher issue. At least this was the case for Delta. Just make sure you write the voucher down because it doesn't get emailed to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!