Travel Money

KaydeeG

Earning My Ears
Hi,
As we excitedly look forward to our 1st trip to Disneyland, we were wondering how other travellers from Aus found the best way to access travel dollars was?
Cheers!

Hi,
As we excitedly look forward to our 1st trip to Disneyland, we were wondering how other travellers from Aus found the best way to access travel dollars was?
Cheers!

Last trip we took some cash and then loaded up the cash passport cards. Easy to use anywhere just like eftpos. Will being using the card again in September.

We used a combination of cash, travel passport and a 28 degrees MasterCard as it has no foreign conversion fees.

Probably too late but I use the Citibank Plus Debit Mastercard for ATM’s and the 28 degrees Mastercard as my CC. No fx or account fees with either, excellent exchange rate and Citibank ATM’s (found in most 7/11’s) have no ATM fees. There are other CC options with no fx fees. Travel cards are getting better but are still more expensive due to a poorer exchange rate.
All the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!