Travel Section in Sunday paper

ILoveWDW2003

DIS Veteran
Just got my Philadelphia Inquirer, checked the travel section immediately - no special discounts or codes, but there was an 8-page COLOR dedicated section entitled "Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth - This is Big!"

The newly decorated castle is on the front, full page, with much of the $1500 promotion on the inside, highlighting Magic Your Way packages, tickets, new attractions, dining plan, Magical Express, new DVD, Virtual Magic Kingdom, and My Disney Vacation website, also an ad for Disney Vacation Club.

After seeing this, I would not be expecting any general codes anytime soon...

On a related note I had the food channel on earlier and every 15 minutes, it seemed, there was a WDW commerical. The one with the dogs riding the teacups and 'So this is Love...' playing! I love those commercials. They used the same commercial to advertise DL's 2-for-1 resident specials last month. Totally cute... and bad news for codes!

Was thinking the same thing. Oh I am going no matter what and I have budgeted for it. Anyway there has been a ton of commercials for Disney your all right. I have seen the ad in the paper too. HMMM we can always wonder what tomorrow will bring. :) ::MinnieMo

In my travel paper today there was a web only packages for Downtown Disney starting at $96 per room, per night. I'm going to check it out online right now.

I didn't even see a Disney ad in our travel section, and no 8 page ad for the Celebration - I wanted to see that!

Me too... I was really hoping we would get the insert.

There was nothing at all in Dallas Morning News. Not even a mention of Disney. We are going in September, do you think anything will come out before then?

Loops said:
In my travel paper today there was a web only packages for Downtown Disney starting at $96 per room, per night. I'm going to check it out online right now.

Do you have a link for this?

Thanks

Michele

weluvpluto said:
I didn't even see a Disney ad in our travel section, and no 8 page ad for the Celebration - I wanted to see that!

Its not really "in" the Travel section..Its a seperate advertising pullout.
Like the Best Buy circular...except it looks like a newspaper section. :cool2:

I know, but there was no adverstising supplement. Maybe it will be in the USAToday this week!

meandthree said:
There was nothing at all in Dallas Morning News. Not even a mention of Disney. We are going in September, do you think anything will come out before then?

The insert was in our Dallas Morning News. I can count on DH to read it and then tell me about all the stuff in it, as if it's news! (At least he'll know more than he does now!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter