Traveler's Digital Camera ????

crazelion

<font color=blue>Form feet and legs...form arms an
Hi Everyone,

Aldi has a Digtital Camera on sale for 188.00 dollars. I need someone to tell me if it's worth the moeny to spend on it. My old HP digtital camera die on me and I am looking into getting a new one.

Here's the specs:

Traveler Digtial Camera 5.2 MP:
comes 512 SD card
3x Optical Zoom and 4x Digital Zoom
2.5 color LCD
very compact aluminum body less than inch thick
Record video sequences in MPEG 4 format with sound
add voice annotations
A/C adapter
2 Rechargeable batteries with charger
car adapter for charger
5.5 oz in weight with battery

I maining is using this as point in shout camera. I am just looking for something simple that takes SD memory cards.

If I don't get this camera I am looking at the Canon and Nikon cameras for under 200.00 dollars. Anyone else if someone has a any idea where get a good camera that is at least 4 MP and has optical zoom and digtal zoom that uses SD cards for under 200.00 dollars.

I've never heard of this brand. I assume this is it: Link

I've searched the web for info and can find very little on the camera or brand.

I know I did a google search first turn up nothing about the camera. Now wondering if I should wait to see anything else good comes out.

What's Aldi's return policy?

The saying's "You get what you pay for" and "If it sounds to good to be true it probably is", come to mind, but wow... That's a HECK of a deal! That has basically identical specs as something along the lines of a Casio S500 and it's half the cost and that's not even factoring in the second battery, 512meg SD card, car charger and a 3 year warranty!

If Aldi gives you 2 or so weeks to test it out, i'd honestly give it a shot. That's a terrific deal!

I would stick with a name brand camera. At least with Canon and Nikon you know you are getting great quality.

Aldi only take cash or debit card and I can't see myself paying that kind money if I have save up for it. That has made the decsion for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter