Traveling with MM ears

JFox

DIS Veteran
My daughter and I have been busy making ears. I have 11 pair for my trip this week. Some wire others puffy. How do y'all travel with your ears so they don't get crushed? I am flying and considering a separate bag full of ears.

My daughter and I have been busy making ears. I have 11 pair for my trip this week. Some wire others puffy. How do y'all travel with your ears so they don't get crushed? I am flying and considering a separate bag full of ears.

We use a smaller packing cube and layer the headbands to fit evenly. You can put an extra t-shirt on each side of the cube ... and then we put that cube in a Carry-on to be extra safe.

My daughter made some unique ones ... but then found it's easiest to travel with one main pair of plain black ears with an added loop & mutiple homemade bows to match up her outfits, and characters/parks. Easier to pack. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!