Treasure Island

Bill007

Mouseketeer
July 29th marks the 70th anniversary of Disney's Treasure Island. Still a great movie and has stood the test of time, I don't care what anyone says! The first live-action fictional film by Disney and still one of my favorites. Robert Newton's portrayal of Long John Silver is where we've gotten a lot of our stereotypical pirate talk and behaviors. Arr, Matey!

Yup, I like that one. Also, Treasure Planet is cool and somewhat underrated.

We just watched this movie last night for the first time. Good show! Now my husband and I are talking to each other like pirates lol.

This version is my favorite version that has been made, except for maybe Muppet Treasure Island. :P Both are on Disney+ - make a night of it!

Love this movie! Robert Newton was great. I do some Accounting work on the side and usually set up shop in our downstairs den. Since getting Disney+, I will play this movie a lot in the background.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!