Treehouse Villas bus to parks...

vdub322

Are we there yet?
We are booked for two nights at THV at the end of a 9 night trip in January. Once we take the internal bus to the main SSR resort, do we have to sit on another bus through all the main SSR stops before we head to a park?

Thanks for any help and detail you can give!

The THV bus takes you to the Springs which is the last stop before theme park buses head out of the resort. On the way back though you would ride the return bus all the way around the resort and then transfer to the THV bus at the Springs stop.

Thank you so much for clearing this up for us! That settles the dispute between my husband and me. He is fearful of trying this new resort, but I am ready to give it a shot!

We found that from the THVs that it was a short walk over to the Grandstand area where we didn't need to do a transfer. The Grandstand is the first stop at SSR so you don't have to deal with full buses too. Big time saver.

We found that from the THVs that it was a short walk over to the Grandstand area where we didn't need to do a transfer. The Grandstand is the first stop at SSR so you don't have to deal with full buses too. Big time saver.

Oh great tip! Thanks!

If you're going to consider walking over to SSR, you'll want to request a villa near the walkway. Our THV was near the entrance to the THVs and would have been a hike to SSR (but we had a car). Plus there are no sidewalks in the THV area, so you'd be walking on roads.

I was going to recommend getting off at the Grandstand and walking back to the THV's if it's not dark and you didn't mind the walk. But going to the park I think I'd still take the THV bus and transfer at the Springs rather than walk and then ride all around the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter