Treehouse Villas

disneynuts777

<font color=red><marquee>I have never had this don
Does anybody have any information on them. I know that they are part of SSR and that they are just starting to take ressies but...

where are they on property?
How far a walk am I looking at?
What do they look like?

I am clueless but this is one option that is coming up for a party of nine!!

If you are coming from Port Orleans or Old Key West it is between the split on the river and Saratoga Springs.... and is along the river.... I would say it should be a good 10min walk from the carriage house, the CM i talked to yesterday said it was about 1mile to Treehouse resorts from Carriage house check in.... oh well whats more walking eh !!!!!

Heres what they look like...I have more on this post http://www.mommymusings.com/disney-resort-showcase-day-2-part-1/

3296771220_b820ed589f.jpg

It would be sweet if there were golf carts that you could rent here to get around!

(not that I am against walking alllll the time, but some of those units look pretty far away from much of anything)

Does anyone know if they will rent golf carts like they do at FW?

thanks for the pics. I like your website. I bookmarked it and will check back. We are staying in THV June 1-6, so I'll take more pics. I'm so excited. These look fun...

We took the boat from POFQ to DTD at night and the Treehouses were all lit up. I don't have pics but they looked beautiful inside and HUGE!

thanks for the pics. I like your website. I bookmarked it and will check back. We are staying in THV June 1-6, so I'll take more pics. I'm so excited. These look fun...

There are now too many things in life I can't wait for... and they're mostly all Disney related (who am I trying to kid... they're ALL Disney related!).

DisDreaminMom, I was entralled by the thought of Treehouses back when I first heard of them in 1980. Thrilled to hear they're back again, and hope I'll get a chance to stay there, so needed to watch your space for your experience and photos!
2 more months!! Woo hoo! (for you... 5 more for me...):cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter