TRex restaurant

EMHDad

DIS Veteran
Please move this if it needs to be. I wasn’t sure if this counts as a Disney restaurant or not, A Couple of questions...

We are going to celebrate dd bday there. Anyone get the Landry’s membership for the $25? What’s your experience with it? It seems to be a no brainer. Spend $25 and then get $25 off lunch, please preferred seating. Anyone do this?
Second question... obviously, I can’t combine the $25 new member with the $25 birthday coupon. However, does anyone know if the birthday coupon can be used on merchandise? Would love to have lunch, use the $25 new member coupon, and the. Walk over to the store and let dd get a souvenir with the $25 bday coupon. Just a thought. Suggest and thoughts?

The landry select card is well worth the $25 price. In fact, even without the fact that they give you a $25 credit, it's worth it for the priority seating!

We walked onto T-rex at lunch. Heard people told 45 minute wait. Flashed me y card, and was seated 5 minutes later.

You can use the credits towards merchandise or food.

100% worth it. We used it at yak&yeti they were no longer taking walkups and we had a 10min wait once i showed them my card.

Yes, you are correct, it's a no-brainer! We've never waited longer than 5 minutes with the Landry's Select Card.

Also, if you are a Costco member, you can purchase any Landry's Restaurant gift cards and they will honor them at any Landry's restaurant.
Currently, you can purchase McCormick and Schmick's gift cards online and you get $100.00 for $79.99. Another 20% off.

Ok this has nothing to do with the membership.. how much did you spend on your dinner? I bought a 100 gift card... is that enough for a family of 4?

Does anyone know do they allow you to use multiple giftcards? Was hoping to earn a few before our trip.

Does anyone know do they allow you to use multiple giftcards? Was hoping to earn a few before our trip.
Yes they do.. sams club $90gc for $67.00.
We bought a few last march use them at trex ,rainforest cafe , yak and yeti at Disney... and bubba gumps at studios.... and then saltgras steakhouse at home plus many more...
If it says out of stock you can buy any of the restaurant cards.

Yes they do.. sams club $90gc for $67.00.
We bought a few last march use them at trex ,rainforest cafe , yak and yeti at Disney... and bubba gumps at studios.... and then saltgras steakhouse at home plus many more...
If it says out of stock you can buy any of the restaurant cards.

Thank you! I also noticed today they are offering $30 to sign up for Landry's Select Club instead of $25.

Thank you! I also noticed today they are offering $30 to sign up for Landry's Select Club instead of $25.
Just joined, This is getting better and better...
10% off with AARP
The discount doesnt work at rainforest cafe-AK

I joined for my mom cause im not old enough through swagbucks its $12. to join and you get $12 from swagbucks. So free

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!