Trick or Treat .... Halloween Exchange- SIGN UP! CLOSED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
It is time again for the round of all the different holiday exchanges! Starting off will be the Halloween Exchange. This exchange is open to both adults, and kids.

Exchange amount-$15.00, before shipping cost.
*If you are new to the exchanges, you MUST send me a tracking number/delivery confirmation number as soon as you have sent out your exchange.

Sign up by Monday 9/21. Names will be given by Tuesday 9/22. And the send by date is-Friday 10/2.

Just to fill everyone in with the upcoming holiday exchanges, here is a list of the ones that I will be hosting. The dates may change, so keep checking back on this board to see if sign ups are being held.

-Thanksgiving/Fall Exchange
-Christmas Card Exchange
-Christmas Present Exchange
-Christmas Ornament Exchange
-Christmas Stocking Exchange
-Calendar Exchange

To sign up for the Halloween Exchange, please send me the below info. Please only sign up if you will follow through. No one likes to be disappointed. If you will be away during the exchange period, please send me the dates you will be away so that I know you are not missing in action. And check back regularly on this thread, your pm box, ... since I may post info., questions, ....

Once everyone gets their pals info. I will post a sent/rcvd. thread, so post there once you have sent out your exchange, and post of it arrival as soon as you get your exchange. I will be keeping track of all mailings.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send internationally via AIR MAIL- yes or no-
Are you able to be an ELF if needed- yes or no-
What are some of your favorite Halloween candies/snacks-
Do you decorate for Halloween-
Do you have any allergies/dislikes-

Sign ups are now CLOSED. I will be sending out pal info. by tonight. Please post on the sent/received thread once you have sent off your exchange, and as you get your exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter