Trip Booked, Deposit Paid! Whoohoo

a*lil*bit*goofy

I miss the tag fairy
OK now we don't go until NOVEMBER 11th. AAAAAAAAACK

HOW am i going to get thru until then??? LAST NIGHT I DREAMED we were there! how sad is that?!?!?!?!! right now i feel like i am on :cloud9: but everytime i look at the calendar, it reminds me that its 11 months away, and then i feel like :badpc: what the heck am i gonna do!

we are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. I stayed at Riverside last time I went (it was called Dixie Landings then!!!) So looking forward to a change yet still in nice area!

omg somebody help me, i am way too over excited! (and help! how do i put a ticker in my signature? i have my ticker from the ticker website but not sure what to do about putting it in here?? ANyone have the site for the tickers that do a time countdown, the exact number of days minutes etc? and how do i add those???)

We booked and paid our deposit yesterday!! We are leaving Sept 29th for 8 nights. I am so excited!!!! So what's next--when will we start receiving things from Disney. I purchased the package with the dining option. So I am making our list of all of the restaurants we have wanted to try and haven't!! Amanda

I am with you :cloud9: We are going in November and booked three weeks ago. Now the hard part, waiting. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We just paid our deposit on Friday. We're going in September to the Poly for our Anniversary! I can't wait. :hyper: But yeah it seems sooooooo long. Oh and Dis Spaz at least ya got something to look forward too between now and then :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter