Trip planning for Feb 2017 Anniversary

The free bus to the memorials is just outside Hiroshima train station its included if you have Japan rail pass its great .We loved Hiroshima castle think thats first stop then Bomb site next we didnt have enough time to do all we will have to go back its a beautiful city.

Thanks for the help everyone! We are leaving tomorrow so today is a bit of a rush around type of day getting last minute things ready. Still planning to exchange some currency while we're here so we have some ready to go on arrival, and also print all of the information we'll need like hotel stays and such so that we're not relying on an internet connection to have it on hand.

Wish us luck! I plan to take lots of pictures! :tigger:

Still planning to exchange some currency while we're here so we have some ready to go on arrival, and also print all of the information we'll need like hotel stays and such so that we're not relying on an internet connection to have it on hand.

If you're arriving during business hours, I found the currency exchange at the airport (Narita) very easy to find and there are several. The rate should be better and saves you one less thing to do today. :)

Have an awesome trip!!

How'd your trip go? Are you planning on posting a Report on here? Would love to hear about your experience in Japan in general in February. We are going back in 02/18

I will try to do up a trip report! I meant to as soon as we got back but I had the vacations over blues haha It was an AMAZING trip and if you have any questions specifically about that time of year feel free to ask

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!