Trip planning template??

Liv2CdWorld

<font color=CC99CC>I love these boards ---- this i
I'm making all my arrangements and scribbling all over a calander. Anyone have any type of Word template?

I'm trying to figure out and put down the EE days, my PS's and what parks we want to do, etc. It would just be easier to have some sort of template......

I know, I know, I'm grasping for straws.....:)

While I would never encourage anyone to use the message boards on this site, I will tell you that they have a nice planning download. Check it out here....
http://www.intercot.com/planner/default.asp

Now, with that being said. I made my own Word documents for our last trip. I had tip sheets for every park. Whenever there was something that I though sounded helpful or fun, I would copy it onto the saved document. When vacation time came around, I took all those tip sheets as well as the sheets that I made with preferred restaurants, helpful phone numbers, and our itinerary and had it all laminated and bound into a cool little book at Kinkos. It was waterproof and a HUGE help. I loved it. I plan on making another for our December vacation. I will have a lot of info to keep up with for sure with so much to see and do in our 8 days at WDW. Mickey

PS. If you are interested in seeing the pages that I created last year, I have now included them on my new website. I had been planning to build a site for some time, but I this thread has been a big push towards it's creation. Check them out here....
http://www.geocities.com/mickeysaver101/

Thanks MickeySaver!!

Yes, I will take a look at that planner. I would also like to see your docs from last year. Might give me some ideas to start out!

You can email me the docs!

Thanks again!

Info sent. I hope it helps you. It was really useful for us. Oh, I forgot to mention that I did not do a MGM info page because we had been there 15 months prior and we more or less knew what to do and where to go. Mickey

Got the info! Looking it over now

A million thanks!

I would love it if you could send your booklet to me, too! I've been wanting to start something like this for our October trip.
Email

Thanks!
Cathy

CTillberg the info has been sent to you. I hope it helps. Mickey

mickeysaver,
I would like a copy of your planner. I've been to Disney a couple of times, but I still need a little help planning. Thank you. email

Mickeysaver,
I would also like a copy of the planner you created. We're planning a trip for November. Email Me Thanks.

Originally posted by Liv2CdWorld
WOW Mickeysaver :eek:

I really started something here :).

Yes, I believe you did start something. lol Mickey

If you are interested in seeing the pages that I created last year, I have now included them on my new website. I had been planning to build a site for some time, but I the discussion on DisBoards has been a big push towards it's creation. Check them out here....
http://www.geocities.com/mickeysaver101/

Mickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter