Trip Report - Backstage Magic - Feb 20, 2011

Robin"D";40179885 said:
So did you all get sick like the PODCAST team????
Just wondering
great pics

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

We were on the trip with Michael and the Podcast team and came home with no health issues as of one week later.

Great job with the photos Michael, so nice to get to know you on our tour!

We were on the trip with Michael and the Podcast team and came home with no health issues as of one week later.

Great job with the photos Michael, so nice to get to know you on our tour!

Thanks Frank. It was great meeting you and Cathy as well.

I haven't gotten the bug so far, but my brother and mom have it, so I might get it from another source :confused3. I hope not.

It's not exclusively for the DIS tours. We took the tour last July, the week before the DIS tour, and we had breakfast at Club 33 and saw the Dream Suite. But Michael, who was also our tour guide, said ABD can't guarantee every group will go. If a member has scheduled a private breakfast at Club 33 or if someone like John Lasseter is staying in the Dream Suite, you're out of luck.

Our ABD group got to have Breakfast at Club 33 last August (and we weren't with the DIS group either). We were also allowed to go into the Dream Suite. We were told that our ABD guides didn't know until the night before we were going to have Breakfast at Club 33 - ABD kept them in the in the dark (not sure if that is 100% correct - but that's what we were told).

The first DIS group did this trip in April, so I still think the DIS trip broke new ground for the Club 33 and Dream Suite. I did this ABD trip in December 2008, and we were an adults-only group. We did neither of these things, and a tiny part of me was disappointed. The rest of what we did made up for it, but I would have loved having these things as part of our tour.

The first DIS group did this trip in April, so I still think the DIS trip broke new ground for the Club 33 and Dream Suite. I did this ABD trip in December 2008, and we were an adults-only group. We did neither of these things, and a tiny part of me was disappointed. The rest of what we did made up for it, but I would have loved having these things as part of our tour.
That's probably where I got the idea that it was for DIS trips only. The DIS obviously had a good idea. Just like the VIP DLP add-on we're doing for the London/Paris trip. I'll bet anything it will be the "Signature" add-on next year!

Sayhello

Thank you so much for your photo report. I am doing this ABD just prior to
D23 Expo, so I am super duper excited about both.

WOW that looks like a great trip, I would love to do something like this with the family I think it would be great...being new to DVC I am kind of still looking at options we really bought it for WDW, but now I would like to take soem of the other offers....Great pictures Hope you had fun....:thumbsup2

Thanks Mike for the photo review. I was on the first ABD trip a year ago and we had a great time. It was fun looking at your pictures.

Thank you so much for your photo report. I am doing this ABD just prior to
D23 Expo, so I am super duper excited about both.

Hi MaryJo! I so wish I could have gone on this trip with all of you guys. Have a great time and I can't wait to hear about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter