Tron LL, ILL, VQ predictions?

DLRExpert

and WDWExpert?
I assume they will be the same as it is for Guardians. VQ and ILL.
However, it would also be a good time for Iger to change things up.

I wonder if Mine Train removes ILL and goes LL.

My best guess/expectation is what you're saying - they'll make Tron VQ/ILL (like GOTG), then also take Mine Train from ILL over to the Genie+ offerings. It certainly would help G+ in MK, giving another option for those purchasing G+. I hope they never go back to the '2 ILLs per park' approach - it just eliminates too much from G+ users. G+/LL needs to be spread out more at MK.

I think they go VQ with these new big attractions to basically control the standby line......

Make it Lighting Lane-only on opening day at $1,000 a ride.

Watch multiple episodes of "I spent $100,000 riding Tron all day" on YouTube, TikTok and Instagram.

Profit!

Mine Train does G+ (helping down popularity ride availability). Tron goes ILL. Looking forward to it.

VQ as well for the rest of Calendar Year 2023.

would expect Tron to open as GoTG did with VQ and ILL$. I would expect that for at least a year. I don't see a standby line being available for a long time.

Make it Lighting Lane-only on opening day at $1,000 a ride.

Watch multiple episodes of "I spent $100,000 riding Tron all day" on YouTube, TikTok and Instagram.

Profit!
Make it $100 a ride a day before the official opening day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter