Tropicana or other Harbor hotel parking options?

MinnieMama09

Mouseketeer
Decided to take a day trip (we live about 3 hrs away) Saturday 3/7...we normally spend the night at Camelot or somewhere close across the street but trying to save money and just making a day of it. Never parked in the regular lots but I know Tropicana has parking for the day and just thought it might be easier to park right across the street if we can. Does anyone have experience with this? Are there usually spots available or any other hotels right there that also allow non guest parking for the day?

We have done it once in October, it was nice. However, the weekend you are coming there is a convention happening that might not leave parking spots open.

When I was last there in October, the Anaheim Plaza Hotel also had some day parking. It's not quite as convenient as Tropicana, location-wise and I'm not sure on the cost but I am thinking $20 whereas Disney parking is $25, unless something has changed recently.

Decided to take a day trip (we live about 3 hrs away) Saturday 3/7...we normally spend the night at Camelot or somewhere close across the street but trying to save money and just making a day of it. Never parked in the regular lots but I know Tropicana has parking for the day and just thought it might be easier to park right across the street if we can. Does anyone have experience with this? Are there usually spots available or any other hotels right there that also allow non guest parking for the day?

Definitely call them when you’re about 30 minutes away. I’m expecting hotel parking to be completely full that week and weekend..... hotels are mostly booked solid because of the convention. I would park in the Pixar Pals lot. Traffic on Katella will be nuts.

Definitely call them when you’re about 30 minutes away. I’m expecting hotel parking to be completely full that week and weekend..... hotels are mostly booked solid because of the convention. I would park in the Pixar Pals lot. Traffic on Katella will be nuts.
Thank you for those tips...definitely will! And of course I had no idea about a convention that weekend😬...is it a big one? I was hoping to go before some of the spring break craziness starts but maybe not! Lol

... And of course I had no idea about a convention that weekend😬...is it a big one?...
It's the second largest annual convention in Anaheim. But, usually, the biggest problem it causes is with hotel rooms, not so much with park crowds. I think you're right to prepare for Spring Break crowds -- that's reasonable!

Gotcha! Yes, definitely know it’ll be busy...we try to go once a month and figured I might as well go at the beginning of the month as spring break ramps up since they’re so spread out this year. Thanks for the heads up on the convention though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter