trouble booking through US disney site

luvpoohandcompany

DIS Veteran
Hi all, I'm trying to price out room using Disneyworld US site but it keeps chucking me back to Disney.co.uk
I know years ago I was able to get a great rate through the US site. Anyone know how I can overcome this problem?
Thanks

Click on the globe, top of the page to the right and change the setting to US English. You'll then by able to stay on the US page.

Thanks. For some reason it kept reverting to UK site but eventually it worked! Don’t know what was going on but thank you for the help :thumbsup2

Another way make sure it can't tell you're from the UK is to use a VPN, to route your internet traffic through another country.

Can help getting cheaper flights etc,

Don't bother, use the UK site. The exchange rate is so bad and the added taxes have changed all that. I booked 14days at Pop for September, the US site cost was £1980 after conversion, I went on the UK site, same place, same dates £1366. No brainer.

Don't bother, use the UK site. The exchange rate is so bad and the added taxes have changed all that. I booked 14days at Pop for September, the US site cost was £1980 after conversion, I went on the UK site, same place, same dates £1366. No brainer.

Agreed, granted we booked a package for this year with BA, but it was so so so much cheaper than anyone else.

Agreed, granted we booked a package for this year with BA, but it was so so so much cheaper than anyone else.

I’m always wary of BA in case they strike but I think that’s mostly in my own head! Have you used them before without issue?

I’m always wary of BA in case they strike but I think that’s mostly in my own head! Have you used them before without issue?

I've been wary too, I work for an Insurance Company, so have bulletproof travel insurance and could switch flights pretty easily!

My wife used them and a codeshare with AA to go to NYC, and it was pretty smooth. I know a few people who regularly use them to go to Orlando. I'll keep you posted in September!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter