Trouble w/ Tiffany?

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
Anyone have trouble booking over phone with Tiffany towncars? I called a couple nights ago, told the fella I wanted to book ressies and he acted like he didnt know what I was talking about, then he puts me on hold for 7-10 mins until I finally hung up. I wanted to give them a try because I have a Passporter coupon to use which would save around $10 from our usual towncar service.
Is it just me or is this the norm for them, if so I will try some other service. Thanks for any replies!

jimmytammy..
If you would like to call us. We will take the other guys coupon for you.We are one of the DIS board sponsors....Rabbit
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

What a shame you had a problem with one person. That does turn you away from yusing the co. We have used them before with no problems don't like booking on the web papers get lost and computer go down. That happened to us a couple of times. So nice of the Yourride to offer to accept someone else's coupon. Now that makes us think that some time we may call them and check.
:p :bounce: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave:
MickeyMinnie.gif

I called and didn't have my exact flight number (but had exact times) and was rudely told to call back when I did. I am not bashing Tiffany because I have used them several times and they have been excellent but I would like to see some improvement in their customer service with the people answering the phones. Because of this phone conversation, I switched to Yourride. Hopefully, I will not be dissapointed.

I have used Tiffany Towncar 2-3 times a year for about 3 years now and always had great service. I make my reservations using the on-line form and always get a response within hours from "Deb". They have always been on time to meet my flight, even when its early or delayed, and very courteous. I love the grocery stop option!

Can't speak to the telephone service as I have never booked over the phone - only via the website and e-mail.

Good Luck
TJ

JMHO
Call YOURRIDE, Rabbit has been FABULOUS.
I've had prior problems with Tiffany.....go with a sponsor...they deserve our business.

I used Yourride instead of Tiffany during my visit 9/29-10/5. Rabbit was excellent. He picked us up in a very nice Excursion which had plenty of room for my sister and niece's many pieces of luggage PLUS all the grocery bags from our 30 minute stop. I highly recommend them.

Sondra

Just got off the phone with Rabbit and booked with YourRide. Very nice guy and felt real comfortable in dealing with him. Thanks for all the posts and info.

Let me tell you our exprience with tiffany customer service. Made our reservation no problem, picked up at airport no problem. Return trip nightmare, was supposed to be picked up at noon from SOG, 12:15 no one called them just running late someone will be there within minutes 12:45 no one called again man answered very rude said he didn't know what was going on to call back. (mind you, this is nov of 2002 right after 911 and you had to be at the airport on time and we were already 45 mint late) The people at SOG were great, they had someone from there staff take us over right away.

When we got home I called tiffany and was told they were having problems, no sorry nothing....and never offered a refund......

Many years ago, they stood me up on a ride to the Airport in Atlanta. I called several times, they finally said, Oh, we must have a problem, we will send someone now. Well, I lived 60 miles from where they were going to send the car, and 30 miles to the airport. Needless to say, I drove myself so I wouldn't miss my flight (business trip). They offered to pay for parking, but that was it. They got dropped of the company list after that.

I just talked to Rabbit, too. I can't wait to see the driver with my name on his sign!

Yippee , it's getting closer. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Many years ago, they stood me up on a ride to the Airport in Atlanta. I called several times, they finally said, Oh, we must have a problem, we will send someone now. Well, I lived 60 miles from where they were going to send the car, and 30 miles to the airport. Needless to say, I drove myself so I wouldn't miss my flight (business trip). They offered to pay for parking, but that was it. They got dropped of the company list after that.

I just talked to Rabbit, too. I can't wait to see the driver with my name on his sign!

Yippee , it's getting closer. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter