Trouble with Reservations

MMCODisneyFam

Earning My Ears
Is anyone else getting an error message when going to book dining (or have you in the past at the 6am opening of reservations)? I am going through the whole process, hitting reserve, and getting a red error message that it cannot be completed at this time and to try again or call. It keeps happening for each one I try to do!

Having the same issue :( Tried 3 different credit cards and 2 different browsers and get the same error. And yet I see time slots disappearing so it seems like some folks are getting through. Very anxious and frustrated. Worried I'll need to call at 7am (probably with a thousand other people) and get slim pickings after waking up at 5:45am to book our reservations. Plus I need to get my daughter ready for school at 7 so that will be fun :-/

Yes, same here. It also happened last week for the 1st week of my split stay. It finally started working at 6:40am that day.

Reminder that sometimes it helps if you (a) delete your cookies, (b) restart your computer, (c) try a different web browser (Chrome instead of Firefox, for example), and (d) if you are on a computer, try the app on your phone (or vice versa).

And sometimes it's not you, it's them, so none of the above will work.

I have tried everything - different browsers, the app and a VPN - and nothing is working this morning. I’m just assuming their IT is down again.

I’ve had much better luck with the app than the website lately (haven’t tried this morning).

On hold on the phone now but the wait is 90 minutes :( It was 45 minutes but hit the wrong button while trying the app again and hung up. So incredibly frustrating.

Last edited:
Finally got the phone app and to work and got reservations booked. Not always ideal times but got every place we wanted at least. Phew!

I can’t imagine how frustrating it would be to wake up that early and be excited to book ADRs after having put in the time to plan it all out... and then not have Disney’s technology work. But if it makes you feel better, we have gotten shut out of ADRs we wanted in the past (during free dining or at Christmastime) and had excellent luck getting the restaurant and nearly the exact time we wanted by using TP’s reservation finder. It’s not ideal, and it probably won’t ease the frustration you felt this morning, but there’s a good chance you can still get exactly everything you wanted.

As much as it was frustrating, I was glad that it wasn’t just me! For anyone who may come across this thread if it happens to them, around 7:12 a reservation finally went through online and then I was able to make a bunch. I called the dining reservation line at exactly 7am and the wait was estimated to be 60 min.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!