Trouble with website

I called member services directly and they said their computer is down. They do not know when it will be back up

I was on the phone (on hold) with MS today for over an hour. Finally the CM said they don't know when it'll be back up and to call back later! Trying again tomorrow.

Sigh....been trying to log into my account on their site for the past two days but I all I get is "you're almost there"....well, your happy balloons tell me otherwise. I've tried 3 different browsers (including Chrome which is my main browser), I've gone incognito and I've cleared my cookies. Good thing I was just taking a peek to look, that I don't actually NEED to do anything at the moment. Dang it.

Sigh....been trying to log into my account on their site for the past two days but I all I get is "you're almost there"....well, your happy balloons tell me otherwise. I've tried 3 different browsers (including Chrome which is my main browser), I've gone incognito and I've cleared my cookies. Good thing I was just taking a peek to look, that I don't actually NEED to do anything at the moment. Dang it.

Have you tried disabling your pop up / ad blocker? That is reportedly causing trouble for several people and from your description, kind of sounds like that may be your issue. Good luck!

Have you tried disabling your pop up / ad blocker? That is reportedly causing trouble for several people and from your description, kind of sounds like that may be your issue. Good luck!

Thanks, I'll give that a try!

Update 10-2-2018....

MANY folks have now encountered the new, partially broken, WDW Website. Another mess, with no Change Control, no testing.

Let's start with the BIG one - HOW TO LOG IN:
--to get to a log in page, hit "My Magic Bands and Cards", or anything OTHER than "My Disney Experience".

The rest - typical.....

PRINTING RES NUMBERS has gotten nastier... You will need to print TWICE - once for "Daily Itinerary", once for "Tickets & Memory Maker". Main page does NOT "show" you what it says it will... either PLANS, or TICKETS.

"Tickets & Memory Maker" provides NO Confirmation numbers. CALL CALL CALL.

New "Plans and Tickets" has no "print view". When in doubt? PAGE CAPTURE as a series of JPGs.

Once again - MAJOR change, no advance notification, no Change Controlupload_2018-10-2_18-11-21.gif. Unprofessional upload_2018-10-2_18-11-21.gif.

Majority of underlying Website (things like "Dining") - unchanged. However - MANY broken links, giving you Stitch.

PLEASE - if you do not have printed confirmation numbers for everything? GET THEM, for your own protection. CARRY these, on paper, and as a PDF on your Cell Phone? MDE is an unstable website... anything could change without notice, at any time upload_2018-10-2_18-11-21.gif.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

I just checked the site and they say my wife has no ticket added. BUT yet the notifications says I added 2 tickets , 1 for Mary and 1 for me. It also shows she has her FP's. HOW if she has no ticket added?
When I look at the FP's they all say booked for 2 guests.

When I look a t family and friends my wife needs to be invited again but all my other family are fine???? What happened?
Also only my icon picture is still showing but all my family just have the Mickey where did there choices go?? How do I do them again?
Thanks you Disney for such a great website, it keeps me coming back .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!