True or False? Can I use Visa Rewards points towards ticket purchase???

luckycharliegirl

Mouseketeer
I've been researching it on this forum and it seems like I can't. Seems like you have to use rewards on a full package. We normally stay off site but next trip we might be able to use the employee Friends and Family discount for a room. TIA

Once you've transferred your rewards to a redemption card, that can be used as payment for tickets. You can do this on-line at disneyworld.com or at any location at WDW that sells tickets.

I've been researching it on this forum and it seems like I can't. Seems like you have to use rewards on a full package. We normally stay off site but next trip we might be able to use the employee Friends and Family discount for a room. TIA

You might be confusing the 0% financing offer with redeeming points. PPs are correct, as long as you have at least $20 in reward points, you can transfer those to a Rewards Redemption Card which can be used for pretty much anything at Disney -- resort, tickets, meals, shopping, etc. Or in advance to pay towards a resort reservation or purchase tickets through Disney.

The 0% financing offer is only available on vacation packages, as opposed to room-only reservations.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!