TRYING TO HELP A FRIEND

SandyinMonterey

DIS Veteran
A friend of mine is going to WDW in January 2019. Probably towards the end of January and into a few days of February. She's hoping to get some sort of package or someway to save money on a room, park passes, anything. Any information/help would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

A friend of mine is going to WDW in January 2019. Probably towards the end of January and into a few days of February. She's hoping to get some sort of package or someway to save money on a room, park passes, anything. Any information/help would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

If you google mousesavers historical discounts, you’ll get an idea of what has been offered during that timeframe in past years. No guarantee that it will be offered again though but the chart will also show when the package became available for her timeframe.

Look online for Disney travel agents who offer exclusive offers. You can get room only discounts or package prices. Get several quotes but I would start now so the agent can tell you when they should have offers available.

Be flexible: your first choice hotel may not have the best discounts so be willing to look at several options.

Look online for Disney travel agents who offer exclusive offers. You can get room only discounts or package prices. Get several quotes but I would start now so the agent can tell you when they should have offers available.

Be flexible: your first choice hotel may not have the best discounts so be willing to look at several options.

^^ This. We went that same timeframe this year and used a TA for the first time, saved a ton compared to what we usually pay when we just book everything ourselves through Disney.

Rates for 2019 packages came out today. Of course, the website is being slammed and isn't working well as a result. When the dust settles, you should be able to price out a trip for them. This would be a rack rate trip with full priced tickets but it will give them an idea of the maximum cost. Discounts for January will not be out for a while.

The website will give you a good idea of the cost. You can price room vs pkg.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter