TSA Pre Check Doc question

HarperLeigh

Registered
I have an appointment tomorrow for my pre check appointment and I just realized something that may be a problem.

I renewed my drivers license yesterday, so I only have a piece of paper as my drivers license until my plastic license comes in the mail.

My passport is the document I chose to bring to the appointment, but is not having a real license going to be an issue? :headache:

If you still have your old one, bring that. If not, bring your passport. If you have a military ID, they accept that too, I believe.
No military ID, but I do have my old voided license. I could also bring my birth certificate, but then I'd have to bring my marriage license, since the name is different. If they won't accept the paper and passport, I'll just make another appointment and hope I have the number in time for our next flight in late October. :)

No military ID, but I do have my old voided license. I could also bring my birth certificate, but then I'd have to bring my marriage license, since the name is different. If they won't accept the paper and passport, I'll just make another appointment and hope I have the number in time for our next flight in late October. :)
I think you will be fine with the valid passport, the old voided license and the renewal paper. Honestly, they don't care if you know how to drive, they just need a government-sanctioned photo ID, so the passport is all you'll really need.

I think you will be fine with the valid passport, the old voided license and the renewal paper. Honestly, they don't care if you know how to drive, they just need a government-sanctioned photo ID, so the passport is all you'll really need.
Thanks. I'll try to remember to update tomorrow after I get home.

If you said you were bringing your passport that is all they will need. I was not asked for my DL when I had my pre-check appt last year and earlier this year we treted mom to pre-check and all she needed was her Passport.

Normally it only takes a few days to get your KTN. It should show up online on the TSA site before you get the letter in the mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!