TSA Precheck Expiration?

DantePD

Mouseketeer
Does anyone happen to know how I'd go about checking when my TSA Precheck expires? There doesn't seem to be anything on the TSA site and everyone I've spoken to on the phone seems to be confused by the fact that it does indeed expire

Does anyone happen to know how I'd go about checking when my TSA Precheck expires? There doesn't seem to be anything on the TSA site and everyone I've spoken to on the phone seems to be confused by the fact that it does indeed expire
The expiration date is on your original paperwork issued by TSA.

if you go on the tsa precheck website, and click "check my KTN", it should be on that screen after filling in your information. It should provide your expiration date and the optimal renewal date.

if you go on the tsa precheck website, and click "check my KTN", it should be on that screen after filling in your information. It should provide your expiration date and the optimal renewal date.
Thanks. I was starting to wonder when I'd need to renew. Luckily not for another year.

I started receiving emails months ahead of time when my membership was expiring. I expect that's standard procedure!

Renewal can be accomplished on line. We just did it. Easy peasy.

us too. I got my renewal just hours after submitting. But my husband’s renewal took about 3 weeks. I kept thinking i made a typo. So we’re good for another 5 years, but our youngest granddaughter turns 13 this May, so now she needs to get processed this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!