Tta

Billpowerrock

Disney Nut
One of my favorite rides at disney, is one of the calmest, maybe even dull, its the TTA , takes you over tommorrow land, i love it,

well last time my family went we rode it over and over, afterwords we would try to imitate the rides sound,
my question is
does anyone have the script to that ride or does anyone rememver everything that is said

I'm another big fan, even loved to ride it as a kid and thats why I still refer to it as Wedway People Mover.

Gi

Thank you Mamu for the link! This is one of my favorites... and luckily my 2 year old loves it too. We rode it over and over while my husband and other 2 kids rode Space Mountain. It's also the perfect thing to do while waiting for your Buzz Lightyear FastPass time.

:D :D :D

See my signature line for my favorite part of the script.

My 4 year old son loves the TTA! We went for a week in November and went to MK two days and rode it 4 times. He still walks around the house saying:
"Now approaching...Mickey's Star Traders..."

I too, love the Wedway People mover and that's what I'll always call it. We were at WDW the first week of Nov (my kids first visit) and we had just gotten out of Buzz Lightyear for the 3rd time when it started to pour. I told everyone to run across to the TTA while I grabbed another FP for Buzz. We rode the TTA during the short downpour and when we got off it, it was almost time to use our FP! By they way, I could have stayed on for a few more trips around Tomorrowland.
However, my favorite experience with the TTA was many years ago, Space Mountain was temporarily down for repairs and all the lights were on. As we rode through, I was able to see the whole Space Mountain track...very cool.

Originally posted by Billpowerrock
[Bdoes anyone rememver everything that is said [/B]

I don't know everything, nor do I have a script (wish I did), but I do know that not everything is said every time. I especially love it when they announce "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring." That's one of my "You know you're in Disney World when...." so I ride it several times to hear that. But last trip, it wasn't on! What a disappointment!

Yes! One of my favorite quotes from TTA is in my signature!
It might be a word or two off, but I'm pretty sure one of the lines said is:

"Now approaching...Mickey's Star Traders"

I absolutely love the narrarator and everything said on TTA.
Its one of my favorite rides!
:goodvibes

Count me in as another TTA lover...it will always be the people-mover to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter