Tubbi's Buffeteria

alliecats

DIS Veteran
Hi! I had heard Tubbi's at the Dolphin was open very late (maybe someone said 24 hours???) but the menu I found had breakfast and lunch on it, no dinner. Does anyone have any info on this?
Thanks! :wave2:

We have had meals in the middle of the night...food is fresh and delicious. Menu is more limited in middle of night of course..but still plenty available.

a great pizza that you can get for take-out for something like $9.95. It is really very good and is a great alternative when you come back beat and just want to go to your roon to crash!

Tubbies is one of our favorite places! They have everything from giant hot dogs to chicken to spaghetti. They also have Krispy Kreme donuts too. ;) We've eaten quite late there but I can't remember how late.

We love Tubbis! It has the best pizza in WDW IMHO. It's great for garbbing and then crashing in the room. The people who work there are extra friendly too - especially in the middle of the night. Last summer when we were there we got refillable mugs and were there all the time!

We really like Tubbi's - it is often overlooked. Now, it is nothing special - the kind of place to just go if you are hungry, but I am a sucker for that kind place that has something for everyone - light snack, big meal, almost any craving can be cured there...

Thanks to all of you for the excellent Tubbi's info. We'll be at the Swan but I am sure we will be making the trek to Tubbi's regularly. Esp. after the info about the Kremes. :wave2:

Just wondering to you have to be staying there or onsite to go to the restaurant? And do you need reservations? I have a family of 7.

debs5angels
princess: :wizard: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

You do not need to be staying there or on site for that matter to enjoy Tubbi's. It is casual so you don't need any kind of PS/resrevation for this. We found it an excellent alternative to early restaurant closings on Disney property and at the parks last summer. We were staying at the BCV and found the walk well worth it after park closing.

We just got back from the swan and visited tubbis twice. DH and one DS went around 10 pm and he had the blue plate special, some kind of steak,potatoe and vegetable. DS had a huge hotdog. I went with dh around 10:30 I had the blue plate special and that night it was fried chicken, a roll, carrots and potatoes. I was not impressed. The chicken was so dried out. I saw other people getting the pizza. Next time I would definetely get the pizza.The one with lots of vegetables looked great.

we usually go after the parks close around 10:30 and order our favorite dish "chicken sandwich and fries". The grilled chicken sandwich is huge and comes with fries at a great price(cannot remember how much) but it wasnt much around $5.95 I think.

It is so delicious. We usually take it to go and eat in the room. The pizza is really delicious too.:D

We used Tubbi's a lot! Great for an early quick breakfast or breakfast on the run! Great for a Kids PB&J lunch with fruit to take back to the room after a morning in the parks and swim!

I think I've read that Tubbi's has Starbucks coffee. Can anyone confirm that?
Thanks!

It's also a great place to get a quick salad. We've had the hot dogs, grilled cheese sandwich and hamburgers. I can't remember what else. BTW they have 20% DVC discount!

Another thumbs up for Tubbie's!

My son can be picky with his eggs and he ended up eating his breakfast and part of mine as well! The food and service is fast and excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter