Delete Thread

It was also my FP day!

So exciting! :cool1:

Before I have to pick FP times, it's easier to move everything around, once I have them I tend to do only minimal ADR moving.

Same…it's actually kind of nice when you get to that point :thumbsup2

Your plans sound perfect :goodvibes I was thinking about The Void, as well. My DS16 would probably get a kick out of it, but I don't know how my mom would like it :rotfl: It seems pretty cool though!

Yeah, I probably won't do that next time, because I think changing the titles but having it in the same one is kind of confusing for people who were watching the thread. I can't wait! Aw, that's really sweet, but I have so many ears already that I have several pairs I haven't even worn, so I've been trying to stop buying ears for awhile. (Well except those rose gold ones :rotfl: but sometimes I see a pair in the parks and can't help myself).

Haha. You can add a million new ptr segments to this and I will keep reading them. I have so many ears as well. I shouldn’t have bought the new ones but they are haunted mansion so I mean I had too. Etsy is a dangerous place. Haha. The rose gold ones are super cute. I will just have use wearing haunted mansion as an excuse to get my butt back to Disney World. Hahahahaha.

1LdyIex.gif

Part 2!

Oh my gosh!!! :rotfl:

5/5-Park: DS/AK (Party for the Planet)
Dining: Paradiso 37-12 pm
Sanaa-8:05 pm
(I know they'll have some snacks for PFTP, I'm excited to see what they are).
Fps: EE, Dinosaur, Na'vi River Journey

I'm really interested to hear about Party for the Planet! :hyper:

The end half of the trip is a bit breakfast heavy, but they didn't fit anywhere else, and Josh said he's fine with breakfast/breakfast buffets 3 days in a row :rotfl:

NEVER apologize for too much breakfast :lovestruc

Woot!! Love your plans!! I think they sound perfect.

Garden Grill!! Yay!! Love, love, love Garden Grill!! LOL!! You think I'm a little excited for you? LOL! I love all of their meals there. Breakfast is my favorite, followed by dinner and then lunch. LOL!

Woot!! Love your plans!! I think they sound perfect.

Garden Grill!! Yay!! Love, love, love Garden Grill!! LOL!! You think I'm a little excited for you? LOL! I love all of their meals there. Breakfast is my favorite, followed by dinner and then lunch. LOL!

Aw thank you! We made like 1-2 changes since then, but I think we're finally all set. I've heard really good things about GG so that's definitely staying!

We're under the 40 day mark as of today!
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

In about a week and a half I’ll start the outfit and itinerary posts though!
Yay! I've started thinking about my outfits, too... and adding to the collection :rolleyes1

Then I also met up with @ariane37 to go shopping & introduced her to the Pink Drink:
Yay!

The fries were amazing!
Omg, they really look it.

We tried to make it look like we were walking down a garden path, nailed it, right? :lmao:
Yup, nailed it :laughing:

Oh , I just checked - I am 39 days ! I keep changing my dinner reservation for one of the flower and garden days as today I booked a breakfast . I have a feeling it I will still be changing it the day off depending on how hungry I am. Need to leave room for some F & G food .

We celebrated my sister’s 15th birthday:

Happy Birthday!

& introduced her to the Pink Drink:

1a03aa26-067f-4daa-a589-4b6cf7cb9762-jpeg.311453

That looks good, I am so NOT a Starbucks person though, is it coffee?

We went to the Disney Store, and tried to take some pictures in the castle :rotfl:

ad28e489-568e-4b98-8454-3420643a2cc0-jpeg.311457

Beautiful!
We tried to make it look like we were walking down a garden path, nailed it, right? :lmao:

c63fd549-89ab-4404-bc07-8b918e46f30b-jpeg.311455

Totally :laughing:

And I got to give her a gift I picked up at the mall earlier: a Riverdale eyeshadow palette, and she loved it! (We both really love the show Riverdale).

What a nice sister you are :goodvibes

26th Bday Trip-3.5 weeks! (25 days)

Ar8SQ6d.gif

So I think I finally really nailed down all our plans, which is good because next week I'll start the itinerary posts. I also have another small (non WDW) trip in the works for my actual birthday weekend :hyper: We might go to Boston for the night that weekend to see Joel Mchale, go to the aquarium again, and eat lots of awesome food (we actually went to Boston for 1 night on our first trip in 2014 but it was to see The Airborne Toxic Event that time). But we have to figure out some of the details before I can go ahead and purchase tickets to the show/book things. I'm not 100% sure if we're going yet, but it would be fun if we could make it happen!

I also didn't post anything here from Easter yet so before I get started I just wanted to share my dad's annual Easter cake:

lTlhBZYl.jpg

FGjB9c1.gif

And this weekend we hit 100 subscribers! :cheer2:

sCKuD70l.jpg

I was so excited because on Youtube when you hit 100 subscribers, you can get a custom URL that actually says your channel name in it, instead of random letters and numbers no one will be able to remember.

But onto what you're all here for...the outfits post!

(Some of these might be repeat pictures from Sep, since I didn't get to use any of those outfits when we went in Dec I recycled a few).

Here's one of my new F&G shirts:

Cn8AEZ5l.jpg

(Ears themermaidharp, tshirt shop parks app)

And the back:

vsyZmYGl.jpg

My second F&G shirt:

MVGTvGwl.jpg

(Shirt: Shop Parks app, shorts: Forever 21, ears: BestTrendsCreations)

I6Lk6qrl.jpg

(Hat from prettylittlemonograms)

ETlLKDTl.jpg

(Ears from Uptown Ears, shirt from CafeFortySeven)

ATDhjJsl.jpg

(Shirt from Hot Topic, bag from Toyko Disney via Ebay)

RRFahK2l.jpg

jlmXW2Ll.jpg

(Shirt from Tren-D)

XMrmePul.jpg

(AK 20th anniversary shirt from the Shop Parks app)

cNF3oxSl.jpg

(Hat from the Shop Parks app, shirt from Zumiez)

BQcEgcxl.jpg

(Shirt from Hot Topic, I'm also thinking of getting Disney ears to replace these ears).

Universal outfits:

Although this one isn't Universal themed at all :rotfl::

Jn9zuOgl.jpg

(Shirt Hot Topic, flannel Cakeworthy)

QWgmw1ml.jpg

(Shirt from Hot Topic)

8E4YHwZl.jpg

(Shirt from Hot Topic)

s3gYU0Rl.jpg

w1AIEnwl.jpg

(Shirt from Forever 21)

Dresses:

I'm picking between these 2, but leaning more towards the blue because the red is a polyester like material which seems like it would be way too hot.

E0HdzMol.jpg

The colors look really bad on the bed, but I promise this looks better in person. I wore it to the CG brunch last year:

6UzEw22l.jpg

Z3nSwVhl.jpg

Josh's shirts:

(I don't usually buy too many new ones anymore because he only wears most of these on the trips).

pk9YFKsl.jpg

The AK 20th anniversary one was the new one I got for this trip:

s0RnTkol.jpg

mcQcT4sl.jpg

And finally some accessories:

ik1Smf3l.jpg

(Pins from Parkbound Buttons & Disney, MBs from Disney, bag from Shop Parks app, lanyards from Universal Orlando)

I got the millennial pink MB, but also had a pink one from last time I didn't use, and I think they're sending a purple for this trip too. I know the bag is a DL one, but I love Mater! (And it was on sale in the Shop Parks app so I couldn't resist). :thumbsup2

Next week I'll start our daily itinerary posts and we'll be under 20 days! :banana:

They all look super cute! I got the pink F&G tank top and love it! I also looove my F&G ears! I’ve been wearing them to Disneyland and people always comment on them but get disappointed when I point out that they are from Epcot!

We might go to Boston for the night that weekend to see Joel Mchale, go to the aquarium again, and eat lots of awesome food (we actually went to Boston for 1 night on our first trip in 2014 but it was to see The Airborne Toxic Event that time)

YES! I can't wait to hear more!
And this weekend we hit 100 subscribers! :cheer2:

WOO HOOO!!!

PS- I LOVE the outfit updates! So cute! And I really like Josh's chip and dale shirt <3

You always look so cute in the parks! I love your outfit choices! I think you're right that the blue dress seems like a better call...May is HAWT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter