• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Turtle Talk?

CamColt

Does anyone know when Turtle Talk with Crush opened in the Disney Animation exhibit? I didnt even know it was there and we just happened to stumble upon it on our recent trip. We loved it! I'm so glad we found it.

I think it would be great for a 3.5 year old. Crush has an interactive show with the audience. He actually talks through the screen to everyone in the "human tank", LOL! A Cast Member hosts the show, but Crush is the star.

CamColt said:
Does anyone know when Turtle Talk with Crush opened in the Disney Animation exhibit? I didnt even know it was there and we just happened to stumble upon it on our recent trip. We loved it! I'm so glad we found it.
They opened it at DCA on July 15 or 17. They had one already at one of the DL Florida parks.

It opened on July 15--the same day as the re-opening of Space Mountain, so it was a bit overshadowed by that.

Turtle Talk is adorable and kids should love it.

Even big kids enjoy it. :) I enjoyed seeing it at DCA after WDW. The theatre is nicer at DCA.

Ah! No wonder I hadnt herad much about that. ;)

It was funny. DH and I were in WDW in July and I wanted to do it there since it was something new for us. We never made it and I said I didnt mind becuase it would be something new to do with the kids the next time we went. I was so shocked to find it in CA.

Safetymom you are right. I think DH and I enjoyed it as much as the kids,if not more, LOL! Its especially nice to take a break to sit down and cool off a bit.

I'm saving my "Turtle Talk" experience for when we visit the Living Seas in December. It's SO HARD to wait and walk right by it!

Mary Jo said:
So you saw Crush... excelllllennnnt, Mama Bear. :sunny:

Shhhaaaa, Dude...and the little Dudes liked it too. :teeth:

Of course, DH and I were talking that way for the rest of the day. :rolleyes: :rotfl:

AT Epcot my daughter and son's girlfriend asked Crush if he said righteous or right turn. My daughter was convinced he said right turn. We told her she wasn't hearing it right. So son's girlfriend asked Crush what he said. He got that "look" on his face and explained it and talked about Dorey. It was priceless.

They had been asking people waiting in line what he said so when Crush explained it lots of people laughed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter