#turtlepowerforJames

AmyB2006

I'd rather be in Disney!
Hi, I don't know if this is the right place or not, but I wanted to share this page with the DIS community. There was a FB page started by the family of a little boy that almost drowned in my neighborhood last week. He's been in the hospital since and his family is drawing on his love of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as the central driving force of this webpage.

#turtlepower signs are everywhere here and everyone is praying and sending positive thoughts to the family and it is really helping them through this difficult time. They are waiting, right now, for the results of the latest MRI to come back to tell just how much brain damage James has. They could really use as many positive posts and thoughts as we can muster.

If you get a chance please check it out. It's called Turtle Power for James Edwards. Thanks, and have a great day.

HI Amy.. Sorry I am so late..

How sad that all sounds.. My husband installed a new computer, and I am having some difficult times getting used to things :scared:.. Do I just google search turtle power for James Edwards?

It's on FB, but yes, I think if you googled turtle power for James, it'll come up.

I just wanted as many positive thoughts and prayers this family can get. They need it. He is off his ventilator now and completely breathing on his own as of today!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter