"tween" trash the dress photos

Fantastic photos! I love both of the square ones the most.

Simply stunning!! Your daughter is gorgeous.princess:

I wish my mom would have taken such neat pictures of me to have when I got older. What a great gift you have given your daughter.

Love them all Maggie!!
#4 is my favorite.. I say do both... pick your favorite and have it framed...and that scrap them too.... :)
See, I'm no help.. sorry Maggie!!!

Your DD is gorgeous.. love that blonde hair.. I wish my DD had blonde hair..but she got Daddy's hair color..dark brown...:)

Love them all Maggie!!
#4 is my favorite.. I say do both... pick your favorite and have it framed...and that scrap them too.... :)
See, I'm no help.. sorry Maggie!!!

Your DD is gorgeous.. love that blonde hair.. I wish my DD had blonde hair..but she got Daddy's hair color..dark brown...:)

just like her auntie. ;)

You are so right BAMB!!! :)
Hey, she still have a CLEAN room from last Friday's mommy cleaning!!! She has even been making her bed!

scap them all and frame one!
I love the last one because she looks like she wants to grow up but not really!
I may have to borrow the dress and take a few shots of my little one!

I love the first one and the one where she looks tiny against the bigger waves! Awesome photos! Somehow I don't think it would look the same with DS(13) :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter