• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Twin Cities Airlines?

grover

DIS Veteran
Can someone fill me on what airlines fly from Minnapolis/St.Paul to Orlando, I want to bookmark the websites so I can watch the fares!

Thanks Grover in Winnipeg
:D :smooth: :D

Just about every major airline can get you there. But Northwest is the only scheduled airline currently offering non-stop service. Sun Country is operating on a limited basis with non stop flights, but you have to call them for info, their website currently does not sell the tickets. Also watch Continental, if you don't mind an additional stop - just recently they had $94 round trip fares from MSP-MCO with a stop in Houston. This special was for travel through June.

Personally, I probably will be flying a charter in December since NWA's flights are over $360 PER PERSON!! I'd love to take advantage of the Continental sale if it happens for my dates, but that's a lonnnnnnggg way in the future for me.

Frotnier had some good rates going for awhile - the tickets are cheaper if you go directly to their web site. American airlines has a sale too also just on their web site. I would just keep searching and comapring- orbitz is nice to use too for comparing prices but book directly with the airlines web site to avoid that extra "handling" fee. I heard Wednesdays at 12:01 am is the best time to serch for cheap air fare on line -- also mid week flights tend to be cheaper than flights leaving on a Friday /weekend , and lots of airfares require a Saturday overnight... Happy hunting!

Here are the airlines that I know of from MSP to MCO.

Scheduled Air: AirTran, American TransAir, Sun Country, Northwest, Delta, Continental, American, US Airways, United, and Midwest Express.

Charter: MLT (www.mltvacations.com) and TransGlobal Vacations (www.tgvacations.com).

If you go to www.travelocity.com you can enter a fare watcher and it will watch air fares for you (not charters, though!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter