Two B resort reservations in MDE

abbyandangel

Mouseketeer
I made a B reservation but then canceled it. We decided we wanted to stay there after all so I made another reservation that starts one day later. They are somehow linked and Disney IT can’t remove the canceled one without removing the correct one. The IT person told me not to worry about it. She said that my FP window will open a day early. I worry that having 2 reservations will somehow make my FP window not open at all or some other glitch. Any one have this experience? Will 2 reservations at the same time create problems?

Not to worry. You can have more than one reservation in the system at any given time. A couple of years ago, I actually had 3 overlapping active reservations because I'd made partial-stay reservations at different price points while deciding which split stay option I was going to go with. It was no problem. All you need is a valid reservation to open the FP window. Extras don't mess up anything.

Thanks. I took Tuesday off work to make FPs. I keep thinking maybe I should ask if I can have Monday off instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter