Two girls are back into the magic....

giuly09

it made me feel like i was the queen....
Hi folks, here we are again... me, Giulia, now 55 and my mum Lucia now 77.

She keeps on saying *this is my last trip to Disneyland Paris* but then when we are back she starts saying *when we will be back there next time...* lol

Anyway... organizing our last trip in december 2016 i made a mess and booked the hotel twice (both with Travel Republic) so our two chances were to lose our money or to postpone our second book. And we did.
Magic Circus Hotel was our choice 4 days 3 night b&b for 260 euro both of us.
Well said that.... we had stayed at Dream Castle in 2015 and thought it was lovely but dirty, Magic Circus was even dirtier (dust everywhere in our room, mould in the bathroom and the toilet seat almost broken...) and IMO too childish (but it was two adults in our party so that might be the reason).

Anyway we left Pisa on Sept 21 and got to Beauvais, RS transport was there and around 11 we were there and checked in. Our room was not ready and we just left our luggage and headed to the Parks.
We were so hungry (our flight was at 6.30 am and we had had brekkie at about 5 am) that we could have killed someone lol so our first stop was Earl of Sandwich for something to eat.

Will not bother you with a detailed description of what we did or didn't, will just say that:

The park looks amazing with the 25th anniversary dress, Star Tours and Hyperspace Mountain both are great with their new look.
The new Stars on Parade left us a little bit astonished at first... the music did not feel to us as catching as others we had heard before but after you have watched it a couple of times and listened many (in your car when back lol) you get really into the festive spirit.

Illuminations.... just WONDERFUL we loved every single moment.

In the Studios... the Gourmand Fair was very nice and we had champagne in a plastic glass for 7 euros (small one). Mind you the same glass was 13 euros on top of the eiffel tower lol.

I was not able to ride Crush or TOT beacuse of the long queues but watched the March of the First order show instead and loved it to bits. My kids are both Star Wars fans and so we are pretty into them, my mum who run after a stormtrooper to get a picture with him and was told off *DO NOT TOUCH ME* is one of our highlights of that day.

The other one was meeting Anne Walker and Rachael Mitchinson and her boys... they were there to run and yes, you were right, i wished i was running the 5k too as quite a few people were just walked and i could had done that no problem... maybe next year...

On saturday we went to Paris town and so avoided the parks that have been told to be crowded, sure they were on Sunday morning so we just enjoyed the atmosphere and got pics with Chip and Dale.

Now we're home and i already suffer from withdrawal symptoms... the only cure will be booking another trip soon i suppose lol

Uhm, forgot... the Starlight drink is a MUST HAVE. It's very expensive but who cares? lol

I have uploaded these 4 little videos with our trip pics so if you wish to have a look... enjoy!!

Last edited:
Great photos! The nighttime fireworks look amazing with the castle and 25th. We're heading to our first DLP trip soon, and so these videos got me even more excited!

Great photos! The nighttime fireworks look amazing with the castle and 25th. We're heading to our first DLP trip soon, and so these videos got me even more excited!

You will have a great time!! I have been there many times and always suffer from withdrawal symptoms as soon as i am back :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!