Two Home Resorts, Which One & Why?

We started with OKW resale in May 2006. By 2012 our three kids were teens and we needed to bump up to a 2BR. We had stayed at HHI one July and had a tough time getting the exact dates we wanted at 7 months so we thought HHI would be a great second home resort...not to mention buy in was super cheap at $50pp. That's what swayed DH. Then, we did our first sans kid trip to F&W in 2013 and loved it so much that we started to think about an Epcot resort. So, in 2014, we added BWV as our third resort (went with that over BCV because of the standard view at BWV which could save us points). We will add more and DH was pushing VB for the cheap buy in but I showed him the math where, in the long run, SSR is a better buy. So I am guessing we will add there but if I had it my way we'd add CCV for Dec trips.
I’m sure CCV is nice during Dec, but you could rent some points there and do a split stay start at SSR and finish at CCV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!