Two Park Annual Pass

ucfdude01

Earning My Ears
Hi, i'm thinking of getting a two park annual pass, and i need some information on some of the benefits and privileges of one. Also if there is something bad about it, i also would like to hear it. Thanks.

If you are a member of AAA so directly to a AAA South office and get the special Annual Pass for $99.95. It needs to be acitvated by February. Can't beat that price!

Some of the benifits are:

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

-10% savings on 1, 2 and 3 day Universal Orlando tickets (up to 6 people)
-Free admission to select special events such as Mardi Gras
-Special discounts on separately ticketed events, such as Halloween Horror Nights and Rock the Universe
-10% savings on all VIP Tours (call 407-363-8295 for information)
-20% savings at merchandise stores and carts
-15% savings at all restaurants (excluding carts and alcohol) ** NEW **
-Enjoy Universal ExpressSM - Express Ride AccessSM, access all day, every day!

ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE

-10% savings on 1, 2 and 3 day Universal Orlando tickets (up to 6 people)
-Free admission to select special events
-10% savings on all VIP Tours (call 407-363-8295 for information)
-20% savings at merchandise stores and carts (excluding The Master Coin Monster and Mystics of the Seven Veils)
-15% savings at all restaurants (excluding carts and alcohol) ** NEW **
-Enjoy Universal ExpressSM - Express Ride AccessSM, access all day, every day!

CITYWALK

-20% savings on the Citywalk Party Pass (up to 4 people)
-All Star Collectibles - 10% savings on novelties/merchandise ** NEW **
-All Star Collectibles - 5% savings on autographed memorabilia ** NEW **
-Bob Marley, A Tribute to Freedom - 10% savings on food & beverage
-Cigarz at Citywalk - 15% savings (minimum $10 purchase) **NEW **
-CityJazz- 10% savings on food & beverage
-DAPY - 10% savings
-GLOW - 10% savings
-Hard Rock Café - 10% savings on merchandise at Hard Rock Café ** NEW **
-Hard Rock Café- 10% savings on food and beverage (excluding alcohol)
-Hard Rock LIVE - 2 free admissions to "Livewire" local nights (all ages) . Call 407-351-LIVE for schedule of event. ** NEW **
-Hard Rock LIVE - 2 free admissions to Gods & Goddesses night (every Wed)-must be 21** NEW **
-Latin Quarter - 15% savings on food & beverage and merchandise and priority seating for your entire party (Sun-Thurs only)
-Margaritaville - 10% savings on merchandise **NEW **
-Margaritaville- 10% savings on food & beverage
-Motown Café- 10% savings on food & beverage
-NASCAR Café - 10% savings on food & beverage
-NASCAR Cafe - Priority seating
-NBA City - Free souvenir with $25 purchase or more in the merchandise shop ** NEW **
-NBA City - Kids eat free with paying adult (limit 1 per table) ** NEW **
-NBA City- 1 free appetizer with purchase of an entrée ** NEW **
-Pastamore - 10% savings on food & beverage
-Pastamore- kids (ages 3-9) eat free for dinner with the purchase of an adult entrée (limit 1)
-Pat O'Briens - 10% savings on food & beverage
-Pat O'Briens - kids (ages 3-9) eat free from 4pm-9pm (with the purchase of an adult entrée-limit 1) ** NEW **
-Silver at Citywalk - 10% savings (excluding sale merchandise) **NEW**
-The groove - 2 for 1 domestic drafts ** NEW **
-Universal Cineplex - $6.00 admission after 6pm ** NEW **
-Universal Studios Store - 10% savings

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO ON-SITE RESORTS

-Portofino Bay Hotel, a Loews Hotel- Save up to 30%! Call 1(800)232-7827 for reservations/availability.
-Hard Rock Hotel at UNIVERSAL Orlando- Save up to 30%! Call 1(800)232-7827 for reservations/availability.
-15% discount at The Greenhouse Spa at Portofino Bay Hotel (Call 407-503-1244 for appointments) ** NEW **

WET ' N WILD - Orlando

-Save 40% on an annual pass, $54.95 (plus tax)
-Save 25% on a seasonal pass , $39.95 (plus tax)
-Save 25% on single, all day admission to Wet 'n Wild - Orlando (Blackout dates apply)
-Save 10% in the Breakers Beach Shop (excluding sundries) **NEW **
-$1.00 off of tube rentals ** NEW **

AND MORE…

-Free self parking each time you visit or special valet rate of $7 based on availability
-10% discount at Samsonite Company Stores (call 1-800-547-BAGS for the store near you) ** NEW **
-Save up to 20% off on car rentals at Alamo. Call 1-800-354-2322 and request ID#609351 and Rate -Code BY at time of reservation ** NEW **
-10% savings on merchandise at Spencer Gifts
-Free use of kennels on the day of your visit
-And much, much more . . .

What could be BAD about having a 2 park annual pass!?!? :confused:

You get free parking anytime in the garage...you get 20% off of merchandise in both Universal and IOA, you get 15% off at the food locations in each park (excluding carts). At CityWalk there are a variety of deals for AP holders...NBA city gives you a free appetizer with entree purchase...or a free kids meal with paying adult - most of the CityWalk restaurants offer 10% off food and merchandise - hey, every little bit adds up! The theaters offer $6 admission at night with AP too...lots of little perks!

Plus, you get unlimited access to both parks for one full year! Woohoo!

Go for it!
Karen

Yeah, sounds great, I have the AP from AAA, will activate this weekend.

Anyone know how the Express Pass system will work this year? The web site doesn't have the details.
The text up above says Express Ride AccessSM. What does the SM stand for? Single, multiple uses? Any guesses?

I realize the system has been off the past few weeks with light crowds, but this weekend it will be packed. Hours are 8am to 11pm, cool, that helps, I'll be there first thing. Hope the voucher window opens at 8am.

If you find it on the web site, then post a link. This is something they need on the web site, the rules of express pass, early entry, and what hotel guests get.

You would get the same benefits with the AAA AP as with a regular...and everyone gets the same Express pass access (AP holders, regular day passholders) - except on-site hotel guests. They are usually operating Express when the parks are busy...I've noticed.

Karen

The annual pass pays for itself, for us, between the great room rates we get and the $ we save on restaurants and merchandise.

15% savings at all restaurants (excluding carts and alcohol) ** NEW **

I've been having some issues with this benefit...some are only giving 10% whether it's before OR after 3 now...some are telling me it's 10% before 3, then 20% after 3...

VERY frustrating, and now they're saying (by they, I mean the people at these food locations) "every restaurant is different" - since when??? It should be the same across the board, shouldn't it?

I didn't bother stopping at pass services to find out what is UP today, cuz I had to get home...but RobertW...where did you copy this info from cuz I don't have a new document that says 15% (I have a sleeve that still says 10%) I'd like one to wave at them and say, "see...it says 15% at ALL restaurants!) I'ts very annoying, and I feel stupid arguing about change, but it's the principal of the thing...so I don't argue, I just slink away and fume...

:mad:

Does anyone know if you can call a AAA South office with a Visa card and will they mail them to you? I am a AAA member in Wa state and will be arriving in Orlando on the 15th of Feb.... How far in Feb, do they need to be activated? Thanks for any info..
Jenn

I got this info off the Universal Orlando website. I've had the same problem with some restraunts giving more of a discount. I hope they have it worked out for this weekend. I don't want to call a manager to get the problem fixed.

I've had the same problem with some restraunts giving more of a discount

I wouldn't have a problem if some restaurants gave MORE! :eek: Heehee...

My problem is, out of the 4 most recent times I've gotten something to eat at either US or IOA, I've only gotten 10% - the only one I fought was yesterday at Thunder Falls because it was also after 3 - and it was $20 or so! The Pizza place in Jurassic Park said they only give 10% anytime...that was also after 3, but I didn't press it...since I didn't know what the real story WAS anymore!

The funny thing is, Thunder Falls told me, as he was fixing it, that it's 20% after 3...but he only gave me 15% when he adjusted it...um...thanks, buddy! :confused:

Usually it's not an issue...I can't really afford to eat at the parks, but sometimes I find a little room on a credit card and go nuts! :D I don't like nickel and diming, and I feel about an inch tall arguing over a dollar! :rolleyes: :mad:

Richard better save me a stool at the Alchemy bar at 3pm on Monday! :D :D :D

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter