Two waitlists at the same time

SnowWhite2

DIS Veteran
I was able to snag a AKV concierge 1 bd for one of the two nights I'll be at WDW. I've waitlisted the first night in a 1 bd. Can I also waitlist a studio for the same night? I don't care what room I get. I've never done waitlists before in my 10 years as members. TIA!

I was able to snag a AKV concierge 1 bd for one of the two nights I'll be at WDW. I've waitlisted the first night in a 1 bd. Can I also waitlist a studio for the same night? I don't care what room I get. I've never done waitlists before in my 10 years as members. TIA!
Yes, you can have a wait list for each of those villas for the same night. Good luck. I hope one comes thru for you. Don't forget to cancel the other wait list if one of them does come thru.

And if the studio comes through, you can set up another wait list for the 1 bedroom, with instructions to cancel the studio if the one bedroom comes through. That way it is quite likely you won't have to change rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!