Two weeks to go!!

MikeJ

Retrait is finally here...
Exactly two weeks from today (assuming all goes according to plan) we will be heading from MCO to the Royal Pacific Resort at USF. We'll be there three nights before departing on the 7-day Western cruise on the Magic.

All the shore excursions are booked, reservations made. All that's left to do is a little last minute shopping, then pack.

We haven't had a WDW fix in 9 months now, and we're due. :D

- Mike

Wow Mike! Sounds like you have a dream vacation coming up!;)
Have a wonderful time and let us know all about when you get back home!:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I know the feeling...hopefully, the next two weeks will fly by. Hope you have a great time.

Sounds like an awesome time Mike. If you need a stowaway let me know - I'd be happy to oblige.:D

MikeJ, have an awesome time, sounds like a great vacation.

I am in the same hockey boat as you. My DD is one of 3 goalies trying out for 2 or maybe 1 position. The third has already been cut, and we are down to 2. The problem is that the C team is going to need a half decent goalie so one girl might get dropped down for them. Last tryout is Friday. My other DD has final tryouts tonight for her spot as a right winger. Hope to see you at provincials this year. I know that we are already booked for a tournament in Waterloo and Whitby so far, so maybe we will catch you there. You will be the guy with the awesome tan, right.
Sherry

Have a wonderful trip Mike! Sounds great to me!

I hope that the next 2 weeks fly by too ... not that I'm wishing away this beautiful weather for those of you not travelling to Disney soon, but we leave 2 weeks from tomorrow and we're very excited. :Pinkbounc

Have a great time on the cruise. I look forward to someday doing it, but not until my kids are much older.

Mary Liz

Wow, sounds wonderful Mike!! :) As you can see, I'm very envious!! ;) :)

I'm sure the 2 weeks will fly by! :)

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter