Typhoon Lagoon reopening date

I was always a BB fan, but tried TL last year for the first time and really liked it! That wave pool is intense...my kids still talk about it! I just wish both would be open at the same time, as I do have some nostalgia for BB and would like to return.

I was always a BB fan, but tried TL last year for the first time and really liked it! That wave pool is intense...my kids still talk about it! I just wish both would be open at the same time, as I do have some nostalgia for BB and would like to return.
Sadly, I think they will continue with just one open at a time.

How long do they usually stay with one park before it switches? We are going late August and my kids are really hoping for TL

Sadly, I think they will continue with just one open at a time.
Agreed. Prior to Covid, it was pretty typical of them to have one open 1/2 the cooler weather, then the other open the other 1/2. But by spring, they'd have them both open through the fall. Wonder if it's that they're not as popular, or perhaps a staffing issue? Now the schedule for these parks seems a bit unpredictable.

How long do they usually stay with one park before it switches? We are going late August and my kids are really hoping for TL
I am 99.9% confident that it will be Typhoon Lagoon in August as it is the park that offers H2O Glow parties. While 2024 dates have not been announced yet, the Disney website says to keep checking back for those dates so they're in the books, just dates not released yet.

We have been going in the Spring for many years and are so disappointed that BB won't be open. We love both water parks for different reasons and we'd do both parks when they were open at the same time. I think that you were able to hop between the two.

We have been going in the Spring for many years and are so disappointed that BB won't be open. We love both water parks for different reasons and we'd do both parks when they were open at the same time. I think that you were able to hop between the two.
Both water parks have not been open at the same time since 2019.

We feel the same way. Only having access to 1 really feels like a rip-off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter