Typical check-in time

I'm a little confused after reading this thread. If I drop my bags with bell services when I check in early and the room is not ready yet, do I have to pick up my bags from bell services later in the day or they are delivered to our room while we head to the parks?

I'm a little confused after reading this thread. If I drop my bags with bell services when I check in early and the room is not ready yet, do I have to pick up my bags from bell services later in the day or they are delivered to our room while we head to the parks?

You either have to:

1) Call bell services from your room and ask them to be delivered (you need to then stay in the room until they arrive)
or
2) Pick them up from bell services yourself

Only luggage that arrives via DME will be put in your room unattended.

Hope that helps.

If you put "arriving early" in the drop down will you still get the room you purchased? We have preferred location room so it will have 2 beds and a pull down which we need. If I say arriving early room ready more important than other requests will it than only give me a standard room?

If you put "arriving early" in the drop down will you still get the room you purchased? We have preferred location room so it will have 2 beds and a pull down which we need. If I say arriving early room ready more important than other requests will it than only give me a standard room?

You will get the room type you booked.

I guess we have never stayed in the same hotels then.
I've stayed at a couple local ones for birthday celebrations and weddings.
I've also stayed at a number of hotels around the USA, Canada, England, France, and Italy and only one in Hawaii allowed us to check in early.

I stayed at a hotel in St. Petersburg Beach that would not even speak with you until check in time. If you tried to approach the desk, they would just say “Check in at 4:00pm.” and turn away. It was the most bizarre experience I ever had at a hotel.

The earliest I have been able to get a room is just after 6:00am and the latest was around 7:30 pm. The really late one was at CR many years ago and we were surprised with a major upgrade to a suite. They also sent us a fruit basket for the inconvenience. I doubt if anyone would get a fruit basket today - probably just a Fastpass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter