UDP Question

HHN Fanatic

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. Quick question re the UDP quick service plan.

At restataunts where it can be used for a combo (for example Mel's Diner) where there is an entree and milkshake included - is a beverage also included with the meal over and above the milkshake?

Alternatively, does the milkshake count as your beverage? I know there is an additional drink credit included but just trying to figure out if a person gets a drink with their combo over and above the milkshake.

Thanks!

Have no idea as we never buy things like that.......but just a bump in case someone else knows.......:thumbsup2

As far as I know, if the drink is included in the meal, then you don't get another drink. If you want another drink, have to use the drink only credit or pay separate. I had happen at the pizza place. Soda was combined with the entree, so I was not allowed to get another drink.

Thanks very much for the replies guys. I am always amazed at how helpful everyone is here. I lurk and am able to obtain all kinds of useful info for our trips.

Schumigirl, I'm not a big fan of the dining plans b/c you have to be careful or you end up losing money. However, I will often buy them as a means of keeping my spending in check. I always manage to spend a fortune at HHN .... can't wait for this years event!

You can always budget via gift cards- buy some gift cards ahead of time with the amount you're willing to spend. Then you'll have the flexibility to spend on anything, including souvenirs.

Have no idea as we never buy things like that.......but just a bump in case someone else knows.......:thumbsup2
In all the times I've been to the parks I've never had a milkshake...never thought about it I guess. The closest is the Grande Mocha Frappuccino at Starbucks...and they give an AP discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter