Ufufy.............Shipoopi

dalt01

DIS Veteran
Please............almost as stupid as Vinylmation!!! just another way to get in your pocket.

I would compare this more to Tsum Tsum but a way bigger studded animal.
I think you meant "stuffed". Studded animals of Disney nature would deplete my credit limit. ;)

But ooooooooh if they are Tsum Tsum-like, this means more reward chart fodder for the DD! She has one of those fancy DK sticker collection books, and we allot rewards for certain milestones. 10 stickers earns a TsumTsum!
as you might guess, she is just about ready to deplete my stock that I bought at the Disney Store. And now they only sell the current new release and the basic classics (Mickey/Minnie, etc.) in-store, so I have to stock up somehow...

However my research indicates that Ufufy are for the Japanese market and not available easily in North America?

I think you meant "stuffed". Studded animals of Disney nature would deplete my credit limit. ;)

But ooooooooh if they are Tsum Tsum-like, this means more reward chart fodder for the DD! She has one of those fancy DK sticker collection books, and we allot rewards for certain milestones. 10 stickers earns a TsumTsum!
as you might guess, she is just about ready to deplete my stock that I bought at the Disney Store. And now they only sell the current new release and the basic classics (Mickey/Minnie, etc.) in-store, so I have to stock up somehow...

However my research indicates that Ufufy are for the Japanese market and not available easily in North America?
Oops, lovely auto correct. They just became available in the North American market on the new ShopDisney site.

Stupid spender here - both kids and myself think they're adorable and plan to get some! The tiny ones will end up in Christmas stockings in a couple months.
Their business is to make money, so why wouldn't they roll out more product? Japanese Kawaii culture is insanely popular worldwide, bringing them stateside is going to be exciting for lots and lots of shoppers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter