UGH..got on the dining number at 11, over an hour wait, mid chat got disconnected

petunia

DIS Veteran
After not being able to book several of our ressies online due to large party, I called at 11, held for over an hour, then was mid booking/cancelling and organizing our ressies and we got disconnected! She has not called me back, so I dont even know which have officially been cancelled/which I even have since nothing was confirmed before we disconnected..now Im on hold for an expected 60 min again..:(

Oh man, that is horrible!

even the happy music doesn’t make up for that :crazy2:

Calling is a nightmare, I have waited over an hour twice, never again!

Waited the second time for 1 hour 20..as soon as she answered I explained what had happened and asked if she could call me back if we got disconnected, and she said no they are not able to. This surprised me, as I had lost all the ressies I had already made, since no cc and con# were exchanged in the first convo..I cant imagine why if mid convo and having had me recite my number and address they arent able to call back.:confused3

My guess would be that Disney doesn’t want to pay for long distance, or even international, calls. If they are CMs who work out of their home, the CM wouldn’t want to pay for them either. They don’t have a toll free number for guests to use when calling, so I assume they want the customer absorbing those costs.

They should have been able to tell you what was confirmed though, just by your name and information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!