UK Christmas traditions...

Oh, they're crackers. Is it a joke or a genuine misconception? I find it hard to tell in the internet. Christmas crackers are cardboard tubes, covered in paper, containing a snap (gunpowder on two ends of paper that make a bang from the friction when pulled apart), a paper crown and a small gift. Not the type of crackers you eat (though we do have some of those (unsalted) with cheese on - but that's not exclusively at Christmas).

Have a lovely British Christmas!

oooh thats what they were on about. Like @Kate_45 Christmas Crackers are not food. This is what they look like

JS77428109-1.jpg

alternative-christmas-crackers-1634914748.jpg

Note In the above photo the Person in Green has the hand up further on the tube

and is sure to retain the large section of the Cracker , which usually will have the prize & joke

inside .... it must be true as Santa says so.

Now back to a few slices of Spiced Beef on a slice of white bread ( lightly Toasted & Buttered )

Yes. Naughty green sleeved person. That sort of behaviour would be pointed out loudly at my dinner table (unless it were me doing it hehehe).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!