UK phone number for DVC member services?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
Just waiting for my resale confirmation details to come through, but in the meantime I wondered...

Is there a UK phone number for DVC member services?

Thanks in advance!

You can only phone after 2pm UK time, 9am EDT time I believe. The call is just routed through to America via a freephone number.

Thanks both!

Anyone in the UK had any luck getting their membership details over the phone?

We managed to get our website login details over the phone once we had the membership number, but if you don't even have that yet, I'm sure.

How long as it been since everything was finalised?

We managed to get our website login details over the phone once we had the membership number, but if you don't even have that yet, I'm sure.

How long as it been since everything was finalised?
19th Nov we closed, deed appeared on the comptroller site the following day...

19th Nov we closed, deed appeared on the comptroller site the following day...

We received our membership number about 2 weeks after appearing on comptroller site. No harm phoning I guess. When you phone it asks you to put in your membership number, or if you don't have that your social security number or if you don't have that something else. Just let it go through the options, at the end it will just start ringing and you'll be put through to an adviser.

Apparently it was sent out on 30th, so just need to give it a few more days to see if it gets to me...

Guess what arrived in today's post? :thumbsup2

Okay, so next step, which dept do I speak to about getting website login details?

Thanks for the heads up on the UK number. :) Will use this tonight to call member services for my club ID. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!