Ultimate Animated Disney Bracket

RadioDave

Earning My Ears
Hello Disney Movie Fans
Occasional lurker... infrequent poster... but I recently put something together I wanted to share with you guys.
Following March Madness, and ahead of the Summer movie season I got the idea to put together the Ultimate Animated Disney Bracket. The top 64 animated films of all time, pitted against each other, for Disney fans around the world to fill out according to what they think the best ones are.

The trick here was how to seed the movies as fairly as possible. I wanted to come up with a subjective way to "rank" them so after doing a little research and digging I was able to (more or less) rank them according to their adjusted box office gross. Yes, it's imperfect (movies were much more of an event 80 years ago, and there were a lot fewer of them to go see) but the results were pretty interesting.

So anyway... here it is... feel free to download this, share it, fill it out with your family and let the endless debates begin! Hope you guys like it.

https://imgur.com/86vRY1N

Last edited:
Rachel's Disney Bracket.jpg

Ultimately, The Lion King came out on top! TAKE THAT BUZZFEED!

If I had to choose without brackets though...

Character: Stitch
Princess: Cinderella
Pixar: WALL-E
Disney: Robin Hood
Ultimate Favorite Disney/Pixar Movie: The Lion King
Honorable Mentions: Lilo and Stitch, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story 3, Tangled and Winnie the Pooh

Yay! So glad you liked!

View attachment 319601

Ultimately, The Lion King came out on top! TAKE THAT BUZZFEED!

If I had to choose without brackets though...

Character: Stitch
Princess: Cinderella
Pixar: WALL-E
Disney: Robin Hood
Ultimate Favorite Disney/Pixar Movie: The Lion King
Honorable Mentions: Lilo and Stitch, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story 3, Tangled and Winnie the Pooh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter