Ultimate Disney Christmas Package

JD80

Earning My Ears
Has anyone booked this? We did and were able to get the early seating for the dinner at Epcot on Christmas Eve, but have no idea where we are eating. Every time I call, the cast members have very little info on all the extras you receive with this package. They say we will get the info when we check in.
We are very excited and eager to find out what all the extras really are! I have searched the web but come up with the same basic information.
37 days to go! :ccat:

I am SO glad you posted this!! We booked it too, and I have been SCOURING the web looking for more info, and nothing is out there! I have talked to 5 different Disney departments, and NO ONE will say anything other than "the details are a surprise", other than the basic info that:

The 21st, MVMCP
22nd. Pandora access (I did get one little slip on this one--apparently, for this one, ONLY the people in this package will be in the whole Pandora!!!)
23rd Character Event
24th Christmas dinner at Epcot, and
25th, Present delivered to our room

I want to know more! (Ok, and I do love the suspense a little...thank you, Mr. Mouse )

I thought there would be a whole bunch of people talking about it, but, nada....

I thought it might be fun in the "group" to do an ornament exchange or something (Can you tell I'm doing a fish extender for a Disney cruise right now....lol?)

Has Disney ever had these before? Maybe someone else knows what to expect?

I have never seen Disney offer a deal like this before. We visit WDW often and I am always looking at their special offers. With only two seating times at dinner, I wonder how many people this offer includes? I have been searching the web and I am get nothing. The suspense is killing me :rotfl:
Can’t wait to find out!

We booked this package, any other info come out? I'm curious as to where dinner is going to be in epcot, and I wonder how many packages were available?

We booked this package, any other info come out? I'm curious as to where dinner is going to be in epcot, and I wonder how many packages were available?
I cannot find anything on it! Just curious, when did you book? I have read that it sold out quickly. I hope it truly is exclusive :)

I cannot find anything on it! Just curious, when did you book? I have read that it sold out quickly. I hope it truly is exclusive :)
We booked a few weeks ago, there must have been a cancellation because when I called previously it was sold out.

We booked a few weeks ago, there must have been a cancellation because when I called previously it was sold out.
That’s great! I keep wondering about the dinner also. If it’s going to be a lot of people, they need a big space at Epcot. Also, wonder what type of food it will be?

Hello!!! My family and I are VERY interested in booking this package for next year... we would LOVE to hear your reviews!
- where did you end up eating in Epcot?
- what resort did you stay in?
- how early in the year did you book?

Thanks!!! Looking forward to hearing about your fabulous trip!

That’s great! I keep wondering about the dinner also. If it’s going to be a lot of people, they need a big space at Epcot. Also, wonder what type of food it will be?

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY][GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Hello!!! My family and I are VERY interested in booking this package for next year... we would LOVE to hear your reviews!
- where did you end up eating in Epcot?
- what resort did you stay in?
- how early in the year did you book?

Thanks!!! Looking forward to hearing about your fabulous trip!

We loved this package and would definitely book it again! The cost of the package was a deal for sure! We frequently visit Disney and this was the first time I have ever seen a package like this offered.
We booked the first day it was available. I’m thinking it was Oct 16th.
We stayed at CSR which is under construction but we were not bother by it at all. We were placed in a refurbished room near the main building and very close to two different transportation stops. We loved it.
Our dinner was a buffet style dinner at the Showplace Pavilion in Epcot. They had a pasta buffet, another buffet with salads, chicken/fish and home style sides and a dessert buffet. They also had an open bar and live holiday entertainment!
Our Christmas Day package was more than I was expecting. We received a big Santa’s sack filled with cookies, candy canes, rice crispy treats, popcorn, Mickey fleece throw, Disney Puzzle, Mickey picture frame, holiday coffee mugs, and an Olaf ornament! All on a silver serving tray with Cinderella’s Castle imprinted on it!
I hope they continue to offer this package! We had an absolute blast!

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY][GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

We loved this package and would definitely book it again! The cost of the package was a deal for sure! We frequently visit Disney and this was the first time I have ever seen a package like this offered.
We booked the first day it was available. I’m thinking it was Oct 16th.
We stayed at CSR which is under construction but we were not bother by it at all. We were placed in a refurbished room near the main building and very close to two different transportation stops. We loved it.
Our dinner was a buffet style dinner at the Showplace Pavilion in Epcot. They had a pasta buffet, another buffet with salads, chicken/fish and home style sides and a dessert buffet. They also had an open bar and live holiday entertainment!
Our Christmas Day package was more than I was expecting. We received a big Santa’s sack filled with cookies, candy canes, rice crispy treats, popcorn, Mickey fleece throw, Disney Puzzle, Mickey picture frame, holiday coffee mugs, and an Olaf ornament! All on a silver serving tray with Cinderella’s Castle imprinted on it!
I hope they continue to offer this package! We had an absolute blast!

Thank you so much for responding!!! You got us excited and ready to jump in! Thank you so much for sharing!!
Happy NEW YEAR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!