Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package - Sept. 3-8

I got another email today with the subject line of "LAST CHANCE! Limited-time fall package". Apparently, this package is definitely not sold out yet and may not be selling very well since this is the 3rd email I have gotten about it. The email said that the offer can be booked through 7/19.

I'm hoping that's good news for us! Small group! Think about how many times we can ride Slinky Dog!

I got the email too. The package sounds so nice, we usually run around doing rope drop everywhere, exhausting ourselves, and love that the special events are late so we can go at relaxing pace and spend some time at the resort. I have my FP+s and some nice dining reservations (including a BOG reservation for late lunch on MNSSHP night).

I’m also looking forward to the dinner at Epcot. They say it’s “inspired by Food and Wine festival”. If anyone has seen the prices of the special dinners offered during FW it is eye popping! I hope ours is along the lines of them.

I’m also looking forward to the dinner at Epcot. They say it’s “inspired by Food and Wine festival”. If anyone has seen the prices of the special dinners offered during FW it is eye popping! I hope ours is along the lines of them.

I wish we knew a little about the menu so I didn't pay for the samples in Epcot. :P

I wish we knew a little about the menu so I didn't pay for the samples in Epcot. :P
I know! I already have my "wish list" of food booth menu items that I want to try. I am excited about eating at World Showplace, too. I've seen it from the outside during a characterpalooza, but have never been inside. I always love to experience something new!

I know! I already have my "wish list" of food booth menu items that I want to try. I am excited about eating at World Showplace, too. I've seen it from the outside during a characterpalooza, but have never been inside. I always love to experience something new!

I should probably make a list. There were a lot of options I wanted to try and I’m super excited hummus fries are back.

Magic Bands are shipped! Anyone else excited?

Did anyone else make room requests?
I got my email about magic bands shipping also! I tried to do requests with my online check-in but the options wouldn't open up. I am doing a fax request through Touring Plans just to request a tub. I don't care where my room is, just give me a tub to soak my weary feet at the end of a long day in the parks and I'm happy! I know some of the newly renovated room only have showers so no I have to request a tub for every trip.

I got my email about magic bands shipping also! I tried to do requests with my online check-in but the options wouldn't open up. I am doing a fax request through Touring Plans just to request a tub. I don't care where my room is, just give me a tub to soak my weary feet at the end of a long day in the parks and I'm happy! I know some of the newly renovated room only have showers so no I have to request a tub for every trip.

I had the same problem early on but the options eventually showed up.

Totally understand about your feet!

Well, I just looked and there is nothing saved in the MDE for my room requests and the drop downs are not working again. I so hate Disney IT.

Hi everyone! I booked this package and am staying in a preferred room at CBR. I've been reading this thread daily trying to get some idea of what all this package entails. This is my second time at Disney and the first one where I was responsible for the planning. Can anyone tell me what the Epcot dinner will be like, and the time? I'm also curious about the Animal Kingdom nighttime safari time. I booked an ADR and am hoping my times don't conflict.

Also, what is the best approach to touring since this package includes so many late nights? I have two girls, 11 and 7 who are troopers when it comes to long days, but it is my husband I'm trying to be considerate of. Do you think that it would be best to arrive late and stay late, or go early and take a midday break and come back in the evening? All my FP are 10 AM or later.

I'm starting to get overwhelmed with the details, so advice is greatly appreciated!!

Can anyone tell me what the Epcot dinner will be like, and the time?

None of us really have any details. The Epcot dinner is sponsored by Food and Wine so I'm hoping for lots of samples. When you booked, you should have picked your dinner time. The options are 4 pm or 8 pm.

You know your family best. Do they prefer to sleep in? I think you have a good idea with later fastpasses if you are wanting to shorten the days some. You could sleep in or relax at the pool before heading to the parks. AK and TSL I assume will be after park hours. Then the Halloween party runs till midnight. You may change your plans once we get more details.

None of us really have any details. The Epcot dinner is sponsored by Food and Wine so I'm hoping for lots of samples. When you booked, you should have picked your dinner time. The options are 4 pm or 8 pm.

Thanks! It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one in the dark! I do remember selecting a dining time but don't remember what I picked! Either time is good for me though. I'm insanely excited about this dinner, and I'm with you, hoping for lots of samples!

AF5AAD8E-28E4-41FA-9CAC-77E7438FE821.jpeg
Thanks! It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one in the dark! I do remember selecting a dining time but don't remember what I picked! Either time is good for me though. I'm insanely excited about this dinner, and I'm with you, hoping for lots of samples!
Check your confirmation email for the dining time at Epcot.

Me too! We are usually rope drop types but not planning to on this trip! Actually I look forward to not rushing around as much as we usually do. Except for Epcot we are planning to arrive early afternoon. I have afternoon fast passes at AK and dinner res. (trying the Pizzafari family style meal) before the 8:30 safari and Rivers of Light. At DHS have afternoon fast passes then dinner at 50’s Prime Time, Fantasmic then the Toy story private hours. At MK I have BOG late lunch res. then FP for some of the rides that apparently aren’t open during the party, then the party.

The only FP I really wanted but was unable to get was FOP. Did anyone else snag one? No extra magic hours at AK during our package so may have to give in and do an early rope drop one day

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter