Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package - Sept. 3-8

The only FP I really wanted but was unable to get was FOP. Did anyone else snag one? No extra magic hours at AK during our package so may have to give in and do an early rope drop one day

We managed to get one for Wednesday afternoon. I've heard to keep checking.

We will probably rope drop TSL. We had a fp for SDD but gave it up because it was for a Friday at 4 and we want to be at the party by then.

Got my magic band today. I am super excited- but curious to know how many of these packages have been sold. Is anyone staying at the Contemporary.

Got my magic band today. I am super excited- but curious to know how many of these packages have been sold. Is anyone staying at the Contemporary.

Our magic bands arrived yesterday! We are staying at Saratoga Springs
I’ve never stayed at the Contemporary.... someday we will!

Just got a few details about event times:

Epcot dinner 4:30 and 8:00

Safari and ROL: begins at 8:30

Toy Story Land: 10 pm to midnight. This event is only for people with this package.

The late times are make it easier to rope drop and take a midday break.

All the other details and credentials will be in the packet we pick up at the front desk.

The CM mentioned in passing that interest in this package was surprisingly "low." If memory serves, the Christmas package sold out within days last year.

One other note- I was able to add a fifth day to my park tickets for 15 bucks.

Is anyone else atteneding MNSSHP on Monday? I signed up for the dessert party that night, too.

Our magic bands arrived yesterday! We are staying at Saratoga Springs
I’ve never stayed at the Contemporary.... someday we will!

I've only stayed at Values. I'll be perfectly happy with a Murphy bed in a broom closet if I can walk to the Magic Kingdom- which I will do on Tuesday for Early Morning Magic!

Toy Story Land: 10 pm to midnight. This event is only for people with this package.

All the other details and credentials will be in the packet we pick up at the front desk.

The CM mentioned in passing that interest in this package was surprisingly "low." If memory serves, the Christmas package sold out within days last year.

Is anyone else atteneding MNSSHP on Monday? I signed up for the dessert party that night, too.

Thank you!

I’ve been waiting for more info. We are super excited.

I wonder about both the safari and ROL starting at 8:30?

Wow! I can't believe they gave you some information! I'm hoping the interest is low!

On Monday we are going to be at MK but decided to try Whispering Canyon for dinner.

Interesting about the "low" interest. When I booked the Epcot dinner 8pm slot wasn't even an option! So maybe for those of us at 4:30 it will me more food and short lines (assuming it's buffet style)! And I'll be at the MNSSHP on Monday as well. A primer for Friday! Is it Sept yet?

Interesting about the "low" interest. When I booked the Epcot dinner 8pm slot wasn't even an option! So maybe for those of us at 4:30 it will me more food and short lines (assuming it's buffet style)! And I'll be at the MNSSHP on Monday as well. A primer for Friday! Is it Sept yet?

Maybe she was surprised that it didn't sell out faster? That is surprising about the 8pm dinner. MNSSHP is my favorite!!!

We are doing the 8 pm dinner! I bet it is buffet style. Makes the most sense.

Seeing how many people got the package will be interesting.

We ended up finding a deal too good to pass up via renting someone's points reservation for the Villas at the Grand Floridian -- so although I started this post, I'm not taking part in the package. HOWEVER, I'm so excited for you all and can't wait to hear reviews of the special events! I sooo wanted to be able to take part in that Toy Story Land night!

You know what I always find strange ... they list fireworks shows as beginning after the park is closed ... I know you can stay in and watch them, but it just seems silly.

Can't wait for all the fun add ons in this package.

Finishing up my schedule today. Decorating our MagicBands tomorrow. Finishing up our shopping list for Disney Bounding at MNSSHP next weekend. Doing laundry and packing the weekend after.

WooHoo!

Ill have to get my courage up, I have never ridden Everest! Is it more intense than Rock N Roller Coaster?? Yes wish it was FOP, have been trying for FP with no luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter