Ummm...did anyone else notice

des1954

DIS Veteran
That Gatordad's been unusually quiet? (Gatordad...come out, come out where ever you are!)

Yea I did notice that, life does have a way of getting into our computer time...hehe

It usually picks back up during winter, I remember one day Ami, myself, John and a few others did nothing but chat on the board all day, it was nasty outside for all of us, and we were just killing a day.

I don't think it's anything other than work, school and play or someone on here would have heard something...( we're nosey like that) :laughing:

Yes, i had no one to pick on in chat last night. I was very sad.

Never fear! He did show up at chat last night. It was late, he didn't stay long, he was mad at work....but he was alive and kicking at least.

He's about to graduate....so he'll be around being his usual insensitive self soon.

It's hard work getting an MBA - takes lots of time. The best 8 years of my life were my undergrad years!

It's hard work getting an MBA - takes lots of time. The best 8 years of my life were my undergrad years!

That's not true!!! The best 11 years of your life was when you had your adorable little sister pestering you all the time!!:thumbsup2

I'm here. I posted in the two tons of fun thread last night. I just hate work right now and they blocked my access on my work pc.

He was looking out for me (as were a few others) last night. Sorry if you missed him elsewhere. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter